STD TEST.....

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incubation Period

Variable. About 1 - 6 months from the time of infection to the time of detectable antibodies in the blood. The time from
to the diagnosis of AIDS has been noted to be anywhere from 2 months to 10 years or longer.
So, even if you tested negative last week, that still means you might be positive in four months or so. Testing is IMPORTANT, get tested, but still use “safe sex”.

A few months ago this little skeeze with herpes and hpv tried to get me to smash without a condom on, luckily I declined because I'd heard 'things'.

Filthly little slut tried to dead my dickhole.

...aaaaaaaaand I've never been tested. Nothing burns or itches so I'm good.

A few months ago this little skeeze with herpes and hpv tried to get me to smash without a condom on, luckily I declined because I'd heard 'things'.

you could have herpes and never have a breakout - so you never know. why would you fuck a girl that you knew was dirty? are you that hard-up for pussy?

dude i thought hpv isnt blocked by a condom............. good thing theres no symptoms for guys, but you might be giving ladies cervical cancer....

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I haven't been tested for anything since my military days...

....which was about....uh oh.......8 years ago?

hmmmmmm

You should go knows you dirty squids going from port to port.

you could have herpes and never have a breakout - so you never know. why would you fuck a girl that you knew was dirty? are you that hard-up for pussy?

first, i didn't smash.

second, hard up for pussy? lame, please. i was chilling with a chick you'd probably puke on your dick to get next to when some scumbag told me that she might have something. being that dude was a dumbfuck i didn't believe the gossip but took it with a grain of valtex.

after i wouldn't give her the wood for a couple of weeks she went termite and started asking me to smash all the time. then the night she asked me to smash without my shit wrapped she probably knew why i was ducking the pussy and came clean the next morning.

i get enough na-na to not have to say dumb shit like 'are you that hard-up for pussy?' on a message board so people think i pull buns. take note next time you feel like trying to be prick.

...and if I have hpv from kissing a bird- fuck it, i don't even have a cervex.

I always get tested when something weird appears down there, or some other good reason.

not often that is.

Last time I was waiting for the doc to call in I was 100% sure I had something. I was sketching all the VD's I could think of. in bubble letters, straight letters etc, they turn out nice

I was clean, though