The wierdest shit happened to me this morning

shaolinmasta

I was sleeping in bed and all of a sudden I heard my door creak open, I looked up and saw an old man whom I had never seen before in my life.

He was wearing a sports tracksuit, had glasses and had his hands in his pockets.

He looked at me and started laughing and asked me where Ken was, I was like what the fuck I don't know a fucking Ken and said to him What? He then asked me where Deborah was (keep in mind while all this was happening I was still lying in bed thinking WTF).

I hadn't ever heard of a Deborah in my life either and I said to him "are you sure your in the right house"?.

At that question his face turned to a confused expression, closed my door and left the house.

At that time the thought crossed my mind hmmm should I try go back to sleep (I was already running late for TAFE but I had planned to sleep in and rock up late).

I figured that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep and got up and checked the front door - the old man in his 80's was nowhere in sight.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and started laughing to myself thinking what the fuck just happened.

Whilst I was in the shower I heard knocking at my door and I thought ahhh fuck off maybe they'll just leave, but they didn't and the knocking got louder I thought fuck it you can wait and I finished my shower after around 5 mins later.

When I got out of my shower the knocking was really loud so I chucked on a towel and answered the front door.

It was the next door neighbour who was screaming (she's a fucking nutter) and I told her to shut the fuck up I was in the shower and she shut up.

I saw the old man who mysteriously entered my room about 15 mins earlier laughing and asking me of people whom I had never heard of.

It turned out it was my neighbour's dad who has dementia and that when he had the urge to make an unexpected visit to my humble abode he left his keys and meds in my house.

So I let him in and he friggin forgot where he put his keys and meds, I went back to the bathroom and quickly dried myself by the time I was dry he was gone as he was passing out he shouted "see ya later mate" and I thought yeah bye - that was fucking weird.

I drove to TAFE about 5 mins later.

N.B If you managed to read this great, the reason the door was unlocked was because my mum left to work about 10 mins before the old man graced us with his presence.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

something simular happened at my house about two months ago. this one dude just walked into our house drunk off his ass just shouting in polish and my mom starts screaming so i run to the living room to see whats going on and the dude just stops and stares at me and says something in polish then starts apologizing and im telling him yo dude you have to leave and he's just standing there looking at me saying "im sorry" over and over so i just shoved him out the door.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Shit happens to me, but its always all these weirdo kids that open my door and walk in a mess with my shit or play with the dog. Dont these parents teach these kids its not cool just to walk into strange peoples houses?

My old roomate had this 40 year old alcoholic that he worked with stay at our house because he had to bring him to work in the morning. I get home around 1 am see this dude andmy roomate sitting on the couch watching tv they had a 30 pack between them. My roomate had like 5 the other guy had 8 or so in their stacks. I go to bed.

I am sitting in bed talking to the now ex woman till like 3 am then hang up instantly pass out.

I wake up to this dude with his shirt off bursting in my room.

Me: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU

Drunk: hibbagibbadobowahi I was gonna put your clothes on... hahahaha

Me: Get the fuck out of my room right now!

Drunk gibby gibby wha?! this isn't carlo's room?! (carlos = my roomate)

he leaves my room reaks of alcohol now.

I wake up in the morning this dude drank 17 beers by himself before he went to sleep...

Shit happens to me' date=' but its always all these weirdo kids that open my door and walk in a mess with my shit or play with the dog. Dont these parents teach these kids its not cool just to walk into strange peoples houses?[/quote']

Next time when they visit, approach them post-shower, sans towel and act like pee-wee herman.

awwwwww. old people can be a trip sometimes. i love old people, seriously. they are way cute and like to tell stories and shit.

my dad is gunna be EIGHTY next year! but he's not crazy or anything. he's a pimp actually. that handsome devil. he was actually my babysitter when my son was just born. he's that amazing.

anyway..... tell your mom to lock the door as she goes out.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That would be pretty funny, but I dont feel like going to jail as a sex offender. That shit happend to me yesterday too.

I came home after work and begain to make some Hambuger Helper for dinner. While cooking the meat and thinking of the delciousness to come I heard the door open, and there is this small nero boy standing in my doorway. I asked him what he wanted and he just jibbered something and started to pet my dog (Stupid dog didnt even bark or anything just wagged his ass at him) I told him to please go back outside because this is not his house. He just jibbered somethingelse and I had to push him out the door. Fucking kids, and stupid dog.

maybe it was the king trying to wake you up with a fabulous enormous omelette sandwich from burger king......that guy is everywhere

and when he asked where ken was maybe he was actually asking if you had seen the new extra value menu....

I lived above a coffee shop that that drunk guy from my story worked part time in. He would wake me and my roomate up all the time banging on the door as loud as he could. We would go to the door which reaked of alcohol from him standnign there and he would go the boss is gone can i trade you guys omelets for some beers?!

of course we would take full advantage of that

I had some weird shit happen a couple years back.. chilling at the crib solo one night just playing some records in my bedroom. I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear much else. At one point I hear some dishes moving around, I thought it must be my cat. More noise.. what the fuck is that cat doing? So I go to check the noise out and there's a guy standing in my kitchen washing dishes and drinking a glass of ice water.

Me: Who the fuck are you?

crazy guy: I'm with the others (points towards the living room)

I turn around and see.... no one.

WHat? Get the fuck out right now..

but, but, the others, they said it was all right.

As I start backing up to grap a bat by my bed, the guy finally leaves, calling me a rude neighbor.. (the guy was from nowhere around there) .

About 5 minutes later he knocks on the front door asking for somebody, (he doesn't even recognize me).. he wants to come in and look around, and ask if I'm sure so and so isn;t in the back..

He leaves and does the same shit to a neighbor who calls the cops.. who eventually just let him walk away after questioning him.....

one of the strangest things that has happened to me.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
So I go to check the noise out and there's a guy standing in my kitchen washing dishes and drinking a glass of ice water.

I would have let him wash all the dishes, then told him to leave. THINK MAN!! I hate washing dishes.

one night my friends and i are drinking and my friend chris just jets out of the blue... we see him the next day and he tells use he just walked around town knocked on someones door wasted they let him in served him waffles and gave hom the couch to sleep on.... haha