Asian Girls, the briiliance of Lens' game

HardyHarHar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense. A long while ago, I made out with a Tibetan chick. She stops and asks me if I'm only making out with her because she's Asian. Like a fool, I say, "Yeah," and I probably said something corny in addition. It wasn't true, I just thought she was kind of hot, and adventurous, and when she asked if it turned me on that she was Asian, I thought, "Why the hell not?" Anyhow, that's the last I saw of her. I can see why she was suspicious. Two of the few people I knew at this party are recent converts to Buddhism.

I think the big turn-off in being attracted to a whole race of people, is that it implies that you've had sex with a whole race of people.

That makes sense. A long while ago, I made out with a Tibetan chick. She stops and asks me if I'm only making out with her because she's Asian. Like a fool, I say, "Yeah," and I probably said something corny in addition. It wasn't true, I just thought she was kind of hot, and adventurous, and when she asked if it turned me on that she was Asian, I thought, "Why the hell not?" Anyhow, that's the last I saw of her. I can see why she was suspicious. Two of the few people I knew at this party are recent converts to Buddhism.

I think the big turn-off in being attracted to a whole race of people, is that it implies that you've had sex with a whole race of people.

Well, I am glad I don't have to convice you that admiting that making out with her had anything to do with her race was not a good move. Next time be ready for that and say something like, "no, are just making out with me because you heard I had a big dick?"

In all seriousness, this little story is another good illustration of why the plan that started of this thread was about as lame as they come. Never, ever, cop to be attracted to a race, especially Asians. They fear guys with yellow fever and in most cases they are just curious about other races. You can use this to your advantage, if you are smart. It can be a total buzzkill if you are not.

They have great hair, sexy eyes, nice skin, small box, nice titties. Typically they are slender and well proportioned. Usually pretty bright. Well mannered and quiet. Only drawback to asians is the whole ass like a 10 year old boy thing.

I am attracted to:

6 of 10 asian girls

2 of 10 white girls,

3 of 10 black girls.