Asian Girls, the briiliance of Lens' game

HardyHarHar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are going to quote colors, make sure you do it right. it seemed like you transcribed that joke by typing it with your face.

that collection plate analogy sucks, no one will use it.

i wish i was something other than white because that would make my obsession with asian women less creepy. i dated a woman who was very asian, she was actually a panda bear.

-jim gaffigan

haha i love jim gaffigan

but ive had my fair share of asians. only a FEW turn me on now-a-days. i like my woman to have back...

MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!

and asians and whites have that flatback syndrome, i aint down for the noassatall disease.

Where the fuck did this thread come from?!?

I totally agree with the heads in this thread that said some asian girls think it's creepy when a white guy proclaims he has a thing solely for asian girls. I never announce this. It's a death sentence for your game.

Rather, you project that desire and confidence outwards and suprisingly enough it works very well.

I have a strategy and it works just fine. When you can cop a married chinese girls phone # after a few flippant comments about hot weather and ten minutes of bump and grind, you know you have a good thing going.

huh? why?

I make it known sometimes...mainly when i'm drunk and I'll relate a story to them about how my mom forbid me to see or date asian girls when i was 13 or how I think white girls are "retarded"

HardyHarHar, it's not like I'm Santa Claus or anything like that.

I just think that you don't comprehend the nature of the beast that you've created. It's awesome, it could teach us things about netting girls that everyone from Sigmund Freud to J. Edgar Hoover would be salivating over, but you're content to write it off.

But don't trip, this all just a big joke to me. I don't want to villify or glorify, I just get all airy and facetiious when I talk/type.

I just think that you don't comprehend the nature of the beast that you've created. It's awesome' date=' it could teach us things about netting girls that everyone from Sigmund Freud to J. Edgar Hoover would be salivating over, but you're content to write it off.[/quote']

I dunno.... i don't want to make a big deal out of it.

I really can't describe the technique....it just happens. i put myself out there, i don't care about rejection, I'm not intimidated by their "exotic" nature...EastBayPowerhouse can attest to this.

you think white girls are retarded but think asian girls arent?

i'd say 99% of allt he asian girls ive been around have bored the fuck out of me.

Ah ha sir, i can agree with you on one case being "V"

you know.

It was fun kicking it with her insofar as me being under the influence during said timeframe.