Asian Girls, the briiliance of Lens' game

HardyHarHar

Courting is confusing. Lens has simplified things. He's made it a known fact about himself that he is head over heels for Asian ladies.

This is satisfying for Asian women. Imagine meeting a chick who says, "I love trombonists" and you to yourself, "Yo, I play the trombone." Immeadiately you are intrigued and interested.

Lens lessens the self-consciousness. Idle thoughts, of "Oh, I'm Asian, maybe he's not into Asian girls" are nullified. No, if you are an Asian chick you have already won a seat at the table.

Lens lessens his own self-consciousness too. No need to employ awkward flirting tactics, making eyes, lurid asides, to show he's interested. No, if you are an Asian chick, Lens is interested.

Isn't it a bit of a turn on to know that someone thinks you're hot? This works so well for Lense because he's made it so well known. He doesn't have to announce his preference to whomever he's pursuing, because he's announced it to everyone else.

What can we learn from this?

Well, if your out with your friends (or mates for you folks across the pond), before you enter a place try to get a feel for who the predominant hot women will be. Then tell your friends to sneak it into conversation that "My friend Chad really digs, alcoholic goth chicks like yourself." Now all you've got to do is stand back and wait for one of the many to approach you and ask, "Really? Prove it."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard Lens has conqured many Asian women in his lifetime, and has a very large collection of their worn soiled panties. when i questioned him about this urban legend, he simply hopped on a bike and rode off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

all i can say is that i stay the fuck away from any asian women that have a fetish for white guys. instant turn off. id rather go for someone that cant understand english and has never even considered dating outside their race. if they are japanese and they can actually speak english fluently ask yourself why is that? i think caucasion sperm count makes it nutritionally easier to speak english without ever studying or something. fuck gaijin hoes.

this however does not apply to american asians

Ok I see a flaw though. Its a turn on to know a girl thinks youre hot because naturally, girls aren't as easily turned on just by looks. Girls are used to guys thinking they're hot; I'm not convinced that they are going to think its special for someone to think they're hot, especially if they aren't interested in the dude that thinks she is.

when i go to a club in japan i can get any single girl in the club. atleast 75% of the girls want my dick as soon as i walk in, before i even say anything or do anything that is pseudo cool girls will instantly point me out as if i was eminems cracker brother. and it does absolutely nothing for me. in fact it makes its annoying.

imagine a hunter, hes been looking forward to the hunt all week. he shines his boots, cleans his rifle, drives out with the boys and before they even unloaded all the equipment all the deer jump out of the forest bumrush the hunters, spread their legs and say please shoot me, no no shoot me, no shoot me. shoot me first then you can shoot my friend.... hunting then isnt fun anymore and you never go hunting again.

at first youre like wow im fucking pretty cool arent i ?? then you wake up and say wait what the fuck is the matter with you people.

disclaimer im no one special btw this applies for any penis from a foreign origin

Ok I see a flaw though. Its a turn on to know a girl thinks youre hot because naturally' date=' girls aren't as easily turned on just by looks. Girls are used to guys thinking they're hot; I'm not convinced that they are going to think its special for someone to think they're hot, especially if they aren't interested in the dude that thinks she is.[/quote']

save your lame psycho-babble for someone who cares, NEXT

(half joking)

when i go to a club in japan i can get any single girl in the club. atleast 75% of the girls want my dick as soon as i walk in, before i even say anything or do anything that is pseudo cool girls will instantly point me out as if i was eminems cracker brother. and it does absolutely nothing for me. in fact it makes its annoying.

imagine a hunter, hes been looking forward to the hunt all week. he shines his boots, cleans his rifle, drives out with the boys and before they even unloaded all the equipment all the deer jump out of the forest bumrush the hunters, spread their legs and say please shoot me, no no shoot me, no shoot me. shoot me first then you can shoot my friend.... hunting then isnt fun anymore and you never go hunting again.

at first youre like wow im fucking pretty cool arent i ?? then you wake up and say wait what the fuck is the matter with you people.

disclaimer im no one special btw this applies for any penis from a foreign origin

being a man - aherm, penis - of local origins I can't relate, But what an interesting role reversal. I think that here in the states most relatively attractive women feel much the same way that you do. Maybe all of us American guys just have a preference for good looking women. We become the spread eagled deer.

Well, guys, I propose this: Half of ya'll start going for the ugly chicks and their sisters, and the rest of us will go hunting for the good looking dames. Capiche?

Isn't it a bit of a turn on to know that someone thinks you're hot? This works so well for Lense because he's made it so well known. He doesn't have to announce his preference to whomever he's pursuing, because he's announced it to everyone else.

What can we learn from this?

Well, if your out with your friends (or mates for you folks across the pond), before you enter a place try to get a feel for who the predominant hot women will be. Then tell your friends to sneak it into conversation that "My friend Chad really digs, alcoholic goth chicks like yourself." Now all you've got to do is stand back and wait for one of the many to approach you and ask, "Really? Prove it."

Just a hunch but you don't get much pussy this kind of plan do you?

This reminds me of a joke:

A old wise bull stood on a cliff and looked down into the valley. Along side him appears this horny adolecent bull. Together they look down and see a valley full of unattended cows. The young bull sports wood instantly and starts yelling. "Hey! Let's run down there and fuck one of those cows. The old wise Bull just looked over but didn't not say anything. C'mon, let's go! Said the little bull. The old wise bull just shook his head. "What? You don't want to fuck?" No, I think it's a bad idea, "What? You think fucking is a good idea." No. "He said. Then what is your beef? I think we should walk down there and fuck them all."

In short, grow some balls. Women want confidence not your friends sneaking around telling them that you think they are hot. Look them in the eye and tell them yourself.

Okay, young rabbit. What you say is true. I don't get much pussy with this plan, but in my defense, I've never used this plan either. In fact, I look at it as a kind of joke. But, regardless, what EastBayCokePowerShak said rings true. Lens is an unsightly looking man, the kind who you would cross the street just to avoid, but he collects pussy like a collection plate collects quarters (my own turn of phrase but you can use it if you'd like).

Regardless, I think that it is almost always in a man's benefit if he lets a chick know that she looks cute. And I don't really get your bull/cub/cock story. I mean, what's the fucking point? Where's the punchline? The bull looks kinda mean and badass up there on the hill from what I gather. Did you come up with this parable yourself? If so, I'd stop using it, and if not, I'd suggest explaining it.

I'm not saying that we (as depraved, oversexualized guys) should start disinformation campaigns a'la the Stazi secret police. I'm not even saying that we should "type" ourselves and let everybody know about it. I'm just saying that doing either of these things seems like a pretty sound way to score. no?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Easy steps to get a Asian Girl

1. Buy a large sack

2. Take sack to nearest Sanrio Store

3. Hide

4. Lie in wait for hot Asian girl to come to buy her "Hello Kitty" school set.

5. Jump out and capture her in the sack

6. You now have a hot asian girl