GOT MY VANS ON BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKAS!

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
\...african flag colors.

theres only one country in africa with those colors which is ethiopia. africa is a continent and continents dont have flags. its religious because its also the color of rastafarian movement which they believe the once emperor of ethiopia (selassieI) is god.

theres only one country in africa with those colors which is ethiopia. africa is a continent and continents dont have flags. its religious because its also the color of rastafarian movement which they believe the once emperor of ethiopia (selassieI) is god.

i know africa is a continent and continents dont have flags...and i know the colors of the ethopian flags cause my mom lived in ethiopia for four years and some of my best friends are ethiopian...what i meant was cross colours was using those colors to represent african heritage....like arrested development did.... and yes i know about haile selassi..

haile3.gif

but vans are not hip hop to me....sorry....just my dos centavos

me works loss prevention at a trendy idiot store downtown and the only time those darn black folks come in they are like hey blood' date=' do you guys have vans? at city college in sf i also seen hella black chicks just carryign around skateboards like accessories. i was like geez blood these broads dont shred. they cant work the shred sled. its strange how fads begin[/quote']

most of them graduated, but lil uno might be a senior this year. i've known these kids since they were actually skaters. back in like 6th or 7th grade