remember that clothing idea i had

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll try and be nice.

much better than i remember the first stuff being, but still very cliche and boring. birds are the new deer/horse/cowboy/unicorn, and hot girls in seductive poses? i guess maybe you could call that 'timeless' but ehhhh, no, just cliche.

i suppose i hope it works out for you, but i just really dont see the designs as being anywhere near catchy enough. in order for stuff like this to sell it has to make people think 'oh my god, thats so awesome, my friends are gonna be so jealous', and your stuff just doesnt do that. also, alot of it focuses on the brand itself...fact of the matter is that no one gives a shit about yoru brand. the logo itself isnt cool enough, and it's certainly not cool enough when it covers the entire front of the shirt. maybe that would have flown in 91, when stuff like that was the rage, but now...ehhh, not so much. people like weird placement and unique shit. think about that next time. dont put 'highhopes' across the chest, put it under neath the armpit. dont put a giant fucking h on the front, put a little one with cute wings flying up to the shoulder. dont put splashes of gay coloring across a picture you stole out of a magazine then ran through streamline, no one is impressed with that. there probably wasnt a design you spent more than 30 minutes on, and it shows. if you're only offering a couple shirts a month, you need to be putting a lot more thought into them.

it says that all shirts will ship at the end of august. i assume thats because you will have them printed after the orders come in, right? so what happens if you only get one order for one shirt? you tell them 'sorry, thats out of stock' after they waited a month? ehhhh, ok.

im really not saying any of this stuff to be mean. i want you to fail miserably, because i think you're annoying and useless, but since i realize you're not gonna just stop, because you have some weird motivational issue that keeps you going despite having nothing in your corner, i'd like to see your stuff be not wack.

i'd try and maybe give you some more constructive criticism, but when i click on the link now it just gives me code, no website. you might want to work on that, as i doubt it will help sales.

all my love/seeks

thanks seek for the tips a little harsh but atlest you didn't candy coat your thoughts and opinions.

''it says that all shirts will ship at the end of august. i assume thats because you will have them printed after the orders come in, right? so what happens if you only get one order for one shirt? you tell them 'sorry, thats out of stock' after they waited a month? ehhhh, ok.''

i got the shirts printed and tags done also for the tee's, they wont be ready for a few weeks, then i have to start to send them out. i said towards the end out aug. just to be on the safe side. so far i have about 40 orders to fill which is not alot at all when it comes to the internet.

i started simple, when it came to designs. i just to need to spice it up.Once a few skateboarders wear the H logo tee during photosesions and ect, im sure the H logo will be the most popular tee then. im glad you picked up on it tho i was going for a 90's feel to it, almost like the big X shirts.

i did. it was very salt n peppa. very flava flav. if it works, cool, but i dont know. people are real into thinking they're different these days, which means the more bizarre you can print something, the better.

you want a million dollar idea for free? print the shit on the inside of the shirt with a thin, water based ink so it soaks through, but not completely. it'll give it a crazy mottled sort of look that no one else has. trust me.

seeks/patent pending

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...