remember that clothing idea i had

coffie crave 7

well the project is pretty much up and on its feet, and im slowly getting orders in.the site sill has a few kinks and flaws.

http://highhopesapparel.com/

im pretty much keeping it simple real simple, and trying to stay away from ''all over prints'' and anything trendy. the shirts are pointing more to the skateboard crowd

mods please dont close this thread, i am not trying to sell anything by useing 12's fourm im onlying giveing an update. and i can not find my old thread about this.

im open to all opinion's

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had alot of good and bad feedback about the logo, but i like it and im going to keep it, its a h with a dot, and the dot is sorta like a halo, its sorta flows with the name highhopes... but i need some dead simple, i dont want a too crazy colorfull logo, something simple but yet a little eye catchy. i plan on haveing the big H tees, printed in all weird colorways, handing out some free to a few well known skateboarders i skate with. once peoples icons are starting to wear something everyone wants to buy it, im not going down that route but its a good way for me to advertise free and keep it with in our freinds, with out paying tons for magazine adds, ect...

everyone makes shirts these days... look ok tho

thanks

thats true, everyone is trying to do the hiphop streetwear shit.

im trying to keep this from far from that. i have plans for caps (not new era hat's)

and hoodies for this fall. but i have to crawl before i walk so its tee-shirts first

i had alot of good and bad feedback about the logo' date=' but i like it and im going to keep it, its a h with a dot, and the dot is sorta like a halo, its sorta flows with the name highhopes... but i need some dead simple, i dont want a too crazy colorfull logo, something simple but yet a little eye catchy. i plan on haveing the big H tees, printed in all weird colorways, handing out some free to a few well known skateboarders i skate with. once peoples icons are starting to wear something everyone wants to buy it, im not going down that route but its a good way for me to advertise free and keep it with in our freinds, with out paying tons for magazine adds, ect...[/quote']

go to the paperchase and let them know about this. daddys credit card, son.

Alright dude, I really don't want to be a dick here, but this simply can't fly. I know you're honest about what you're asking for, but we can't just let anyone ask for "feedback" and then drop a link.

I either gotta close this or move it to Duty Free. Your choice.

coffie crave, good stuff

way to step up and do it on your own.

a question for coffie crave, or anyone with knowledge in t-shirts.

Where can i get all-over prints done? i have had an idea for a long time that i want to do but noone knows where, or won't answer. I suspect china but i'm not sure if i have a big enough order.

before i get "oh another t-shirt guy" i've been at this for six years blah blah blah

Alright dude, I really don't want to be a dick here, but this simply can't fly. I know you're honest about what you're asking for, but we can't just let anyone ask for "feedback" and then drop a link.

I either gotta close this or move it to Duty Free. Your choice.

understand no problume you can move it, thanks

The rat shirt is dope. I don't like the green on white at all though.

The woman screaming shirt is dope, I just don't like that the logo is attached. Put it on the sleeve or something.

The big logo shirt is pretty cool, I just think the logo should be a little bit more interesting. I wouldn't really want to wear that shirt.

I like the pigeon design, I just hate the green color of the shirt. If you switched up the colors I would like it.

The blue Highhopes shirt does nothing for me.

The big logo with the green dot is more interesting, but still, that logo needs a little more something to it.

The hood rat one is awesome.

my suggestion is try to whore yourself out on superfuture.com

if they buy into it there pretty soon you'll be able to do 100-150 dollar shirts.

thanks for the tip...i will look into it, but i never ever wanna sell 100 doller tee-shirts the whole point of me doing this project is to be able to put out good tastefull clothing with out trying to rape peoples pay checks...