!2 oz prophet awards..once again

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO!

I don't really try to hard on here Hymie.

I just log on and whatever flows out is what it is... teh truths.

Most likely to be a wannabe Zionist pig = MAR.

Have fun in the Israeli army young buck. LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, money called him Hymie, that's why DAO is my man 50 grand.

/Nofaggot

not in 10 years.

I still can't beleive you think I'm a cop. With all the stuff I've posted on here. Pics of myself, my kids, my wife, my graff, Damn dood, that's some serious deep cover. Ask the mods if I'm a cop. They know me. I don't appreciate that shit.

LMAO!

I don't really try to hard on here Hymie.

I just log on and whatever flows out is what it is... teh truths.

Most likely to be a wannabe Zionist pig = MAR.

Have fun in the Israeli army young buck. LMAO!

6co0j80.gif

Ask the mods if I'm a cop. They know me. I don't appreciate that shit.

haha dude seriously chill the fuck out man.

i mean i don't really think mamerro's in the process of drawing up the blueprints for his robots with PR flags airbrushed to take over the world either.

it's a joke!

buzzkilloner

its the people that get that angry over shit that usually have something to hide.

its actually the people who point out that someone has something to hide that usually are hiding something

lol

:huh:

I feel like I always get extremely overlooked in these kind of things...I provide a constant and steady flow of entertainment goddamnit!

And no more mentioning of the burger shit...check out "The Bet", I posted the conditions under which this shit is gunna go down. Now it's on you guys

I feel like I always get extremely overlooked in these kind of things...I provide a constant and steady flow of entertainment goddamnit!

And no more mentioning of the burger shit...check out "The Bet", I posted the conditions under which this shit is gunna go down. Now it's on you guys

no dude. its still on you. you promised something and did not deliver. you cant decide the rules have changed because you dont have the money or whatever your excuse is this time. its all on you. we are still waiting and we will continue to wait.

Most likely to show up at his ex's house after chugging a bottle of vodka and knock a nigga out. Then hide out in a swamp. Then post about it in the m ost xextrea mdurnk t ype = Ayebee.

:D

Archived