Being sick

_nightcrawler

So ive been sick for the past week or two.

Ive had a 38degree fever to a 42 degree fever (celcius) and it feels like shit. Walkin round at night without knowing wtf your doing, half asleep and talkin jibberish.

I hate being sick, you lose your complete sense of taste in food. everything tastes like ash. it fuckin sucks

apparently this flue or high fever thing is going around. have you been fortunate enough to catch the flu/high fever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just got sick today...I think i have strep I woke up in the middle of the night with chills sweating so bad. I took my temp 101.5 degrees. Took some asprin went to bed woke up went to work and was like fuck this...so now i am home with you losers on 12oz...

fucking tell me about it!

i dont have the flu.. although it felt like it.

i'm barely getting over being sick for the past two fucking weeks. im still not 100% better but atleast my body doesnt feel like shit and i dont have to take naps through out the day anymore to "rest". i had some tonsilitis/strep throat (/nohomo) bullshit that made me feel like complete shit. the sickest ive been in years. i got to shots in the ass, and some antibiotics, a friggen inhaler that felt like i was on crack when i'd take it, and all kinds of other bullshit to help me sleep, help me not ache as much, etc.

i hate pumpin my body full of drugs....... i can't wait till im all better. i have this horrible cough thats lingering and slooooooooooooooowly going away..... i think. coughing up pink in the morning isn't fun.

/vent done

get well soon guys :(

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Eat more green veggies. And drink OJ, big thing to help not get you sick. Disinfect your work area, and get some hand sanitizer. You may wash your hands after using the bathroom but God knows how many other people you work with dont!!!

yaaah the ol' zpac thingamabob

take zinc

lotsa zinc

i'm generally pretty healthy

over the winter i had a weird nonspecific feeling like shit thing goin on

but it only lasted a week or so

becoming vegetarian was the healthiest thing i ever did, next to giving up the car for a bike

i haven't been really ill in ten years plus

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I stopped reading once I saw dude's temperatures in celcius

Ha ha ha! euros and there funny mesurements. Give me a furlong over a kilometer any day.

becoming vegetarian was the healthiest thing i ever did, next to giving up the car for a bike

i haven't been really ill in ten years plus

wow I have a mate who's Vego/nonsmoker/gym junkie/barely drinker and the fucker gets sick when someone on the next block sneezes. really hard when you go to see him because he's always sick with soem thing it's like eta steak ahve smoke and beer and chill the fuck out