Who lives right near a liquor store

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pisses me off because in Texas you can't buy hard liquor past 9 o'clock. What the fuck is that about? That's usually when things are getting started. In fact, if I am going to buy a bottle of hard liquor, I usually don't even think about it until after nine. And even if you think about it before 9, you gotta head out to an actual liquor store.

I liked it more in NOLA where I could say to myself "Hey, self, we want booze, and we want them now." And I could just walk around the corner to any sort of corner store and buy a fifth of pretty much anything that I wanted.

Those were simpler times.

-fuse.

Agreed, fuck white people.

I wish Americans were more like Mexicans. Chicago is predominantly Mexican, and I gotta say, Mexicans are the shit.

Perfect Example: Their TV channels show awesome B movies that time forgot from the 80s and 90s, unedited. I'm talking about gore, drugs, shootouts, basically everything a white persons channel would never show. Mexicans arent concerned with some fake ass crusade to try and look good in front of other mexicans. They just handle their shit and drink beer.

Mexicans are the shit.

its wierd to me when people say theres no liquor stores

i dont even live in the ghetto and theres a liquor store across the street on the corner

then theres another one 3 blocks away and another one on the opposite corner of that one

and after that theres one pretty much every 3 blocks or so

not that i drink

but its good to have a wide selection of junk goods

i do but liquor stores are so fucking over priced that i tend to get beer when i go to the grocery store. it is fun to see all the bootleg shit the arabs that own it are trying to sell. last week it was burned cds with the name of the artist written on the envelope in sharpie. im going to go boost "killing season" when they burn another copy.

I agree with you $10, I hate those people. I am white, but I am surely not one of those racist ass motherfuckers that won't put anything recreational in my area because all the scary black people would come in from detroit and possibly de-segregate this peice of shit place.

The only black person they admire is probably

wayne_brady_main.jpg