Who lives right near a liquor store

if you do your a lucky fuck. the nearest store for me i have to drive like 3 minutes and its just a fucking longs. god i miss the days of strolling down the block and getting a 1.25 tall can of mickeys. why is there no fucking liquor stores in yupsterville? LIQUOR STORES ARE A FUCKING NECESSITY.

fucking white people. not you LENS, im talking about these kinds of white people, who lobby and protest the opening of liquor stores out of fear black people will congregate in front of them

bridanaj.jpg

peckerwood-ladies.jpg

learn-ebonics.jpg

white%20family.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Boy, I love being a honky in the ghetto...the folks at the all the liquor stores love me.

You should move north, the stores here treat everyone nice. Especially if you tell them you know me, but don't ask for credit. Mine's fucked.

theres this guy who lives in the gutter infront of the liquer store i go to and he askes people for money when they go in and ask for beer when they come out, if he does this to me once more i swear to god i am going to kick his homeless ass

there's a liquor store or carry out bar on pretty much every corner in my city.

people think that's crazy..you can carry out of bars there??

yep

but liquor stores must be closeed on sundays so that's the solution i guess.

people also get weirded out when they see that nearly every one in the city is encased in bulletproof glass.

even all our little bodegas are just alcoves

you gotta order your shit from some asian lady who has a little merrygoround hole in the glass to xchg product for money

in the worst areas, the carry outs are like that too.

every single store, just a hole in the wall

Guest R@ndomH3ro

The liquor store near my house is high class. I always feel like a scum going in there. They got all kinds of wine from around the world and high class top shelf liquor. Usually I go in a drool around the whiskey section at all the dreamy whiskey I cant afford on my budget. Get some weird imported beer that I cannot pronounce the name of from a country I would have to get a globe out to find. (or when money is down Yeunglings casuse its the only place that sells it) And hurry home to test my new find. I am a beer explorer right now.

Oh and this place sells no lotto tickets nor does it have bullet proof glass. They do have a walk in Humidor which sometimes I go in and look at all the high priced cigars. They really look down on me when I go in there with my worn jeans and tattoos.

theres like 4 liquor stores in a 5 minute radius from my house in my city. and the mojority of my city is white but its not your average white people because most white people in my city are lower middle class or just plain middle class so we kind of act black without knowing it

and theres one about 10 or 15 minutes in the city next to mine that sells to minors:cool: