Advice?

iGraffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How long do i have to do simple letters before i can get into more advanced stuff?

Honestly, you never quit doing them. But I'd say AT LEAST 4 months.

Not to be rude, but there's a thread for each major city and paper chase, and a toy thread if that's where you think you belong. Just don't tak up bandwidth with new threads from now on.:huh:

perfect? check that "B" son..and your "M" and "W", that ain't perfect. you got too many bumps on your M's apexes. there should only be two. same with W, only two points. find a computer an type an M and W @ like 48 point or higher an use a san serif font like Arial, a classic, an BOLD it! then you'll see whut i mean.

an that B, well, jus check tha cross bar an fix it. an viva_nasty has it right, clean your lines up. try making lines in one smooth motion, not choppy little strokes..even if you have to erase an go over tha ghost in one stroke, do it..eventually you will see your lines clear up naturally, an you won't have that problem anymore. you'll be able to create smoother, longer lines with relative ease. practice is always tha key, in anything you do!

Wow

can anyone tell me where i go after ive mastered basic block letters?

And how i start spicing up my letters?

All i wants a simple answer

Everybody here was whack like you were.

This was me two-three years ago.

DSC00207.JPG

This is me now.

dsc004829en.jpg

dsc004887od.jpg

This is me and my crew member on the wall.

dsc00581yv6kq4.jpg

Once you understand letter forms and shapes, color schemes ETC. Everything becomes a breeze. Trust me. Very similar with trying to learn to Bboy, same routine, different artform.

seriously what do i do when ive mastered basic letters?

if/when you get there, you'll figure it out for yourself. if u really put serious time in, you'll come up with "spice" just out of sheer necessity to fight the boredom of redundancy. dont waste your time on the internet, if you have questions about drawing, look at a sketchbook and ASK THE PAGE!

if/when you get there' date=' you'll figure it out for yourself. if u really put serious time in, you'll come up with "spice" just out of sheer necessity to fight the boredom of redundancy. dont waste your time on the internet, if you have questions about drawing, look at a sketchbook and ASK THE PAGE![/quote']

Best advice ever. Bwahahahaha.

look there isnt any need for every newone to keep asking for advice,this whole forum has nuff info on it to help any newwriter!.........just keep on drawing,practicing hard,look at graff- these days youve got the got the world wide web (which i never)..full to the brim of the freshest graff...get INSPIRED,inspired and LEARN then move on to paint.....best of luck!! .........end of.