YES!

Gunm

b9714328.jpg

ha ha, i really liked this so i wanted to post it in here

this girl also has a really nice mohawk hairstyle and a cute style. Too bad she's down with swing and rockabilly music....(fuckinchristsonuvabitchdamnit!)....but I can look past that seeing as how I might "get some" out of this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the girl is solid.

despite the objections of some, I can't just tell a girl to get lost on account of her crappy taste in music.

I mean, I've known her for about a week and she wants to buy me a bottle of top shelf whiskey for my birthday in a few days....how can you go wrong with that?

If she's a keeper, LENS....

....you might want to keep her away from The Beach.

Nahhhh......just kidding. But, you make the call. There's a couple shows up this way on Friday night. So if she likes to listen to the rock, let me know.

This girl who's jocking me called me at work and invited me to an A's game tonight.

I'm broke but fuck it, I can deal with eating solely Ramen for the next two days.

dont they still got $1 Tuesdays at the Coliseum??? dollar dogs too right?

yer in there ...

LENS, the show around the corner is on Thursday, according to my roommate. Oops.

So, I don't know...you may be busy with all those b-day plans, but there's always the other show on Friday me and the lady friend were planning to see, at one of the other co-op houses in the neighborhood. You know where to find me...I'll be around for the next couple days. If you want to come through on Friday, I'll hook you up with a bike to ride and most likely will be able to arrange a place for you to spend the night at that's closer to where the show is if we don't end up back at The Beach.

I'm sorry Lens, but I just have to say...

The only other person who filled 12oz in on how his love life was doing so much as you do, goes by the name Tease.

Yeah, but whereas Tease dug a grave for himself, Lens has won hearts and minds like G.I.'s in a vietnamese village.

Shai...Im down dude. Seeing as how i now has $60 until tuesday a low-tech weekend sounds just like what i need.

Oh, and i couldn;t resist bringing my birthday present to work....

Update: i didn't go to the game last night... this chick and her friends got $30 seats...Lens declined.