Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AllTheWrongWords

Automotive paint on Autoracks, boxcars etc.

Im buying a wholesale lot of paint and theyve included automotive paint as well as kyrlons, rustos and plastikote. Ive toyed with the idea of using car paint on steel but now it seems its going to be an option.

Im going to invest anyway, I just want to hear from the public before I do. If it all goes shit Ill sell it to kids who just discovered the joys of huffing

If anyone is serious about spending at least $150 on paint, get at me. Youll be buying for about 75 cents a can in a mixed lot of krylons, rustos, plastikote, benjamin moore and auto paint.

Ill let you know the company and who you can talk to.

$.75 cents for each can? atleast $150.00 thats 200 cans....................damn thats dumb cheap fuck get at me, pm me with the info if we can choose our own colors and if we can get only Kylons nothing eles.

Naw its all mixed brands. Including krylons, rustos, plastikote, benjamin moore and the auto paint.

It is 75cents per can regardless of brand.

Cant be picky, but Im talking to the seller to see if I can get picky. Ill let you know wsup, when the deal goes thru or not

keep us updated i could get some heads to pitch in i guess around my way and see whats up thats a lot of bombing and my be even painting my brake calipers... holla!

your typing style is so annoying i wouldn't bother with any offer you had

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this