I cant believe alure just...

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
my brother and a friend of his once linked up with some chick at this bar, who (according to them) was pretty banging. she was buying them drinks and feeding them blow all night and everything was peaches, yeah?

at the end of the night, she asked them if they both want to head back to her place, to which they both agree.

they get back there are shits on... they start fucking around and my brothers boy has got her shirt off and shit, fucking around with her tits. so my brother goes to pull off her panties....

AND OUT FLOPS A COCK.

Looks like they need your guidance Dr. Phil

i just answered my phone at work while reading this thread.....

"thanks for calling each other trannies."

instead of

"thanks for calling blank blank. this is blank"

the woman on the other end was suprised needless to say.

Hhaha thats brilliant. Ive done this before....maybe not to that extent.

my brother and a friend of his once linked up with some chick at this bar, who (according to them) was pretty banging. she was buying them drinks and feeding them blow all night and everything was peaches, yeah?

at the end of the night, she asked them if they both want to head back to her place, to which they both agree.

they get back there are shits on... they start fucking around and my brothers boy has got her shirt off and shit, fucking around with her tits. so my brother goes to pull off her panties....

AND OUT FLOPS A COCK.

so what happened next?

A) beat down ensues

B) shoulders are shrugged, the term "Fuck it" is spoken and the night carries on

C) it was all a complex lie told on 12oz

D) TRANNIE HANDS