Fucking goddamnit

the.crooked

What is it about computer techs that make them not listen to you.

You bring in your laptop, you tell them whats wrong with it and ask them to back up the information before they send it to the manufacturer. They dont listen, run a fucking 100 dollar diagnostic before they send it off. Only to not return it to you until over a month later.

And now to top it all off. All of my fucking information is gone from my laptop. Every bit of goddamn data I had, gone. Did they back up the information like I told them to? No. Fuckheads. I hate how techs assume that the lay person knows nothing of computers and completely writes off anything they say. I have probably been on computers longer than most people working in that goddamn service department.

I'm puttin out a request for help on soulseek, anyone help out with some office materials, etc.? I need to replace a crapton of music with a couple programs thrown in

fucking microcenter. goddamn winbook.

:hatred::hatred::hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mehh, microcenter. i bought it there. i was gonna try and get it fixed for cheaper...blah blahblah

lack of judgement.

anywho, deterrent, where did i say clutch?

post script, after spending much time last night and today recouping what i could through soulseek and smokingsection, I took the laptop off the ac adapter. Only to find out ten minutes later, that the battery still doesn't hold a charge. So I went back to microcenter spent about thirty minutes explaining to the manager of the service department where they went wrong. Finally he gets ahold of winbook and gets it set up that I pay nothing, and get it finally fixed. Sadly, I need to wait another week before its all finally said and done. Or at least till the beginning of next week.

I don't really understand why Winbook replaced the harddrive on my laptop when it was a power issue, but whatever.