glik0

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say you guys have a big three way... and end the beef.

youre right i hide behind a computer screen and stuff.

i would never offend you or any of your hardcore gangster friends in real life!

and no i wasnt defending catface in that thread, shes just a lesser degree of idiot which you have no right to attack.

so please, do put my "fat ass" on blast.

Because Ill open the floodgates if you really want them to be opened.

Guest nutsonmychin!
porkchop you sound fat,

take some of that fatback off your ass and get off the computer.

fat bitches make the world offbalance.

hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so rad in so many ways!

I didnt do a damned thing to her account.

As far as I know, only admins have the power to change names and it looks like her account ate itself (no pun intended).

I just think its funny that the graff jock attention whore that comes online and pours out her entire life story, going as far as to include the entire 40,000+ members of this website, in stories of her falling in love with her cousin, what she eats, basically every move of her life, and then turns around and wonders why people think shes a sloppy whore. Gosh, must be because we're all insecure netjockies who just gotta hop on your over used pussy flaps cuz youre so damn cool!

Hey mom, hey dad, thanks for paying for my college and everything else in my life, check out my fake mexican gang tattoo! Isn't it so quirky and ironic?! Check out these gold grills guys, doesnt that make me like really hip and stuff?

He I remember one time, we totally bought some America's Finest spraypaint and did some tags, you guys remember that? Yeah Im a bad bad girl look at me mom and dad!

Isn't it amazing what I know about you just over what youve poured out onto this website? Thats not even getting into the personal shit Ive heard.

I also really wish I got a link to some webforum you guys had set up just to talk shit about people on 12oz. From what I hear the shit was funny as hell. Would also probably make for some good cannon fodder.

For real bitch, hit the gym, run a mile every morning, stop eating grease at every meal, appologize to your parents for waisting their money, have them hug you and tell you how proud they are of you, and stop fiending out for attention that you draw upon yourself on this site.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Hey I remember one time, we totally bought some America's Finest spraypaint and did some tags, you guys remember that? Yeah Im a bad bad girl look at me mom and dad!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Guest Ginger Bread Man

whats clowning is you know she is dying to get back up in herr and redeem herself in some way shape or form...

i wouldnt doubt a new name will be created with sole purpose to hate on a certain few

Archived