In about 12 hours.

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm going to go to 1988s house and drink my life away. If anyone who knows me wants to wish me a happy bday go ahead and do so. I'll give you a hint.

Go to my other thread about the cute girl and get my aim name, then check the away message for the number.

The reason I give that info out is because anyone who goes through all that trouble just to talk shit to me probobly really secretely loves me anyway.

Grits

Guest spectr

if no one wants to wish you a happy birthday on the phone just drunk dial relatives you don't talk to more then a couple times a year.

Guest spectr

guess what nigga its still your birthday now wake your ass up and procede to the nearest bar and demand a free breakfest drink. then repeat at as many bars as it takes to get you blacked out drunk trying to fight all your friends while crying about how no one loves you.

Guest spectr
It's still my bday is right. This should be a holiday...

I'm gonna make this girl buy me lunch. Then I'm gonna drink more.

no food is for the weak. if its sustanace you want just get her to buy you a couple stouts.

you must not eat young jedi, you must drink until even your closest friends think you are making a complete ass of yourself with your drunken antics. then you must go to a bar and get 86'ed for life for something so completely retarded when someone tells you about it tommorow you are not going to want to leave your house for a week. only then will you have done what needs to be done on your birthday.