hello bastards.

goosequit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
goose you need to send me more hip hoppin songs.

STAT.

glikrock.

actually i'm dying to send out some new shit and hear some feedback...

i can't tho...

you gotta wait for the album to drop.... (which is happening)

but here's a few lyrical morsels to give you a sense of my marvelous artisitc direction...

EARLY BLOOMER

"at age 11 left em all behind and crossed the line to manhood/ his underarms began to smell the way that a mans should

early bloomer/ grew up fast/ the other kids in class were all talk but no mustache

jungle gym king/ little league slugger/ dodge ball dodger/ he wrestled roger

cause roger was like, "gary and stephanie sitting in a tree"/ roger was jealous he wasn't first to feel her titties"

DUNGEON MASTERS (PART I)

"gather round and listen as i conjure up a tale/ if you indulge in hobbit leaf nows a good time to inhale

i go by many names my fame will live forever after/ but today you can address me as your fucking dungeon master

in a time of evil dragons and magic rings/ princesses with impressive breastices and tragic kings

there lived 3 unlikely heros and they searched the land for riches/ i cast a level seven spell of hip hop on you bitches"

WTF?

"i'll scuba dive and cipher with an octopus and jelly fish we'll rock the ocean floor for days creating tidal waves/

fucked a mermaid in the deep we smoked seaweed and went to sleep i fell in love and i proposed she swam away (and so it goes)

i'll hang out with the x-men and they'll know that i am one of them when i dip my dick into/ jean grey she'll know i'm gifted too

my mutant strength is penis length and rhymes that give me super stealth so i can sneak/ my superdick inside mystique"

I GOT NO GAME WITH THESE BITCHES

"all these dames are the same i got no game with these lame hos/ i need a new wardrobe my clothes are too damn old/

been rockin the same jeans/ since i was 18/ this hanes t smells and it doesnt hide my belly well/

what the hell i need some money maybe then the girls will like me i only got one pair of kicks and they aint even nikes

hate the clubs where hos be at i'm way to broke to fuck with that sugar and hei hei?/ that shit is gay

please believe if i hear black eyed peas get played again i'm bout to flip the fuck out and smack the dj with my heineken

you'll find me on the street drinkin a tall can tsing tao for 10 bucks/ instead 80 in that wack club

look it i aint hating on this city cause i love it but the only cats who gettin lovin flashin lots of money

i can't buy you gucci baby/ that's the truth but if you sex the goose maybe i'll write a song about you

i got no game with these bitches/ i never shave/ and i aint rich (shit)"

----------------------------

thats all for now.

oh, yo. i painted last weekend.

peep.

yumla.com

-goosecles the philosopher

basically' date=' receiving praise from el mammolito is all i need in my hip hop career to feel like i have acheived my goal. everything else that happens from here on in is just icing.[/quote']

I praised your pinkshirt and got no love.