Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SUR X3

I'm bored and the cute girl I met...

...at the store (she made me a sandwich) gave me her myspace linky and that shits down. She wanted to hang out too. Oh well.

Ask a white guy from the suburbs who's all about teh graffbombing and 4 elements of hiphop a question.

AIM:Prone2Savageness

G

Ha ha...LENS met some new girl, got her number, and when he went swimming it got wet....so he can't call her.

I'll be out tonight, but I'll get in touch w/you tomorrow.

DUUUUUUDE!!!!!! SOME CHICK GAVE ME HER MYSPACE ADDREEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA RUN AND TELL EVERYONE ON 12OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha...LENS met some new girl, got her number, and when he went swimming it got wet....so he can't call her.

Did lens steal that story from a movie

DUUUUUUDE!!!!!! SOME CHICK GAVE ME HER MYSPACE ADDREEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA RUN AND TELL EVERYONE ON 12OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE I CAN'T EVEN GET THAT SO I HAVE TO GO 12OZ AND TRY TO CLOWN ON PEOPLE TO GAIN SOME FALSE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY AS IF SOMEHOW MY SENSELESS RANTING ARE GREATER THAN OTHER PEOPLES!!!!!!!!

It's okay to swing from my nuts a little, just make sure you wipe them off when you're done, okay?

Shit with 10 dollar blowjobs you don't have to meet anyone.

FUCK I JUST REALIZED I BROKE 1000 POSTS!!!!!!

Shit with 10 dollar blowjobs you don't have to meet anyone.

FUCK I JUST REALIZED I BROKE 1000 POSTS!!!!!!

richmond hookers NEVER charge more than 10 dollars

anybody that sucks my dick for a jefferson is a good person

its hillarious to me that myspace is a respected form of communication these days. ive seen business cards, flyers and stickers with myspace addresses, even though they have a .com

very weird.

then again, myspace scares me a little and i try to pretend it doesnt exist anymore.

seeks/yall are gay

Hey there. First of all, I completely agree. She asked for my number and I gave it to her, then she said, "Well here lemme give you my myspace because I just got my phone and I don't know the number."

It didn't seem weird at first but when I got home I was creeped out that I didn't find that weird.

So I'm with you on that.

Grits

Seeks is gonna be my myspace friend

sorry, i wasnt saying youwere gay, i was saying all the other fools talking about gay shit were gay.

seeks/prolly not

I'm a little dissapointed that you had to make yourself clear on that, your fucking seeks dog.

Call the whole oz gay and if anyone says shit ban them.

I would, but then again maybe that's why I'm not a mod.

Grits

Keepin the hope alive.

sometimes i like to be friendly.

it doesnt mean ive stopped being an asshole, it just means id recently pet a bunny, or held a baby and i'm temporarily at peace with the world. its not a bad thing.

well that's all good then. It's good to switch it up every now and then.

I have a 1011 posts now.

its hillarious to me that myspace is a respected form of communication these days. ive seen business cards, flyers and stickers with myspace addresses, even though they have a .com

very weird.

then again, myspace scares me a little and i try to pretend it doesnt exist anymore.

sometimes i like to be friendly.

it doesnt mean ive stopped being an asshole, it just means id recently pet a bunny, or held a baby and i'm temporarily at peace with the world. its not a bad thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now