I'm bored and the cute girl I met...

SUR X3

...at the store (she made me a sandwich) gave me her myspace linky and that shits down. She wanted to hang out too. Oh well.

Ask a white guy from the suburbs who's all about teh graffbombing and 4 elements of hiphop a question.

AIM:Prone2Savageness

G

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DUUUUUUDE!!!!!! SOME CHICK GAVE ME HER MYSPACE ADDREEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA RUN AND TELL EVERYONE ON 12OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE I CAN'T EVEN GET THAT SO I HAVE TO GO 12OZ AND TRY TO CLOWN ON PEOPLE TO GAIN SOME FALSE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY AS IF SOMEHOW MY SENSELESS RANTING ARE GREATER THAN OTHER PEOPLES!!!!!!!!

It's okay to swing from my nuts a little, just make sure you wipe them off when you're done, okay?

its hillarious to me that myspace is a respected form of communication these days. ive seen business cards, flyers and stickers with myspace addresses, even though they have a .com

very weird.

then again, myspace scares me a little and i try to pretend it doesnt exist anymore.

seeks/yall are gay

Hey there. First of all, I completely agree. She asked for my number and I gave it to her, then she said, "Well here lemme give you my myspace because I just got my phone and I don't know the number."

It didn't seem weird at first but when I got home I was creeped out that I didn't find that weird.

So I'm with you on that.

Grits

Seeks is gonna be my myspace friend

I'm a little dissapointed that you had to make yourself clear on that, your fucking seeks dog.

Call the whole oz gay and if anyone says shit ban them.

I would, but then again maybe that's why I'm not a mod.

Grits

Keepin the hope alive.

its hillarious to me that myspace is a respected form of communication these days. ive seen business cards, flyers and stickers with myspace addresses, even though they have a .com

very weird.

then again, myspace scares me a little and i try to pretend it doesnt exist anymore.