I pretty much just spent the whole day on the internet..

fermentor666

i used to spend entire days on the interwebs-- now it just bores the hell out of me. this is not an unusual occurance-- my "binge & purge" relationship with the internet is directly related to how many stupid people post on ch.0 and the other forums i read.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'm with ya. as much as i don't really like shit that looks like that, at all, someone's gotta do it. it's pretty obvious that graffiti would be a lot more boring than it already has become if there weren't some people out there doing that kind of stuff.

and while i'm at it, and i can't believe i'm actually typing this, but i'm getting pretty fucking bored with seeing basic straight letter/barely semi-wild pieces that look like they couldn't have taken more than 10 minutes to pull off. you know, 2 color fade, bubbles, black outline, white highlights, forcefield, exterior bubbles, and it's a wrap. that shit has become so fucking formulaic it's beyond boring as fuck. granted, these kids doing the insect-structure-less-hr-geiger-'letters?' are no better, i mean, yeah, there's no real letters, that's wack, but...i'm finding that shit seems to keep my intrest longer than some new jack's bullshit straight letter screaming his style-less name for all to see. i intenionally look past shit like that, it bores me so much. i'll at least give these insect letter kids the props of giving a go at working technique and skills, even if the letters happen to suffer horribly.

actually, forget all that. all graffiti sucks, as far as i'm concerned.

You mean like this?

164596397_13a4e8e1c0.jpg

:(

i saw that guy paint at scribble in 06.

so yeah, people are still doing art school letters.

sometimes it's ok, sometimes it looks about as artistic as those abstract paintings that are one solid color.

i wasted too much time already this morning on this damn computer.

i bought these shoes though.

15068891_tp.jpg

nice feet...

i did the same shit yesterday (i also quit being on the computer so often awhile back) and i could not' date=' for the life of me, figure out what the fuck was so interesting on the internet that made me stay for hours on end.[/quote']

You and me, baby! We're the most interesting motherfuckers on the planet!