I pretty much just spent the whole day on the internet..

fermentor666

The most exciting thing that happened was Myspace going down and quoting Clerks II. I got absolutely nothing of importance accomplished in teh space of cyber. It's been a while since I've done this, it's horrible but I also feel like an ex-addict tasting the brown sugar again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I made oatmeal and it was too half-assed to be important. I'm talking about the internet, though.

This was pretty exciting, too, I just saw this. I'm not sure I've ever seen a blur effect in a piece, before. Blur is gonna be the new fade, just watch.

DSCF1485.jpg

(from the clogged caps thread)

C'mon man, you're a moderator for the biggest graffiti forum on the internet and you haven't seen anyone paint this way since 2001? Why should every piece be straight letters and New York? What is the justification for a rule that says people cannot do graffiti pieces that look like that? Why does that person have to make the letters obvious for everyone, or even anyone other than themselves?

C'mon man' date=' you're a moderator for the biggest graffiti forum on the internet and you haven't seen anyone paint this way since 2001? Why should every piece be straight letters and New York? What is the justification for a rule that says people cannot do graffiti pieces that look like that? Why does that person have to make the letters obvious for everyone, or even anyone other than themselves?[/quote']

You know I'm not much for tripping of what people do. But that fucking shit is garbage. Seeks is right, that shit was cool to look at a few years ago, but it's played out now and should die. And I'm not from NY or anything like that. I know tons of people who do that kind of shit, and they get it from me all the time. I know plenty of writers who can do complicated shit that looks good, with REAL letters and everything.

I'm not into that art project shit.

G

i used to be able to spend all day on a computer easily. Time can fly and when u get to 6 hours if feels like youve only really been on for one. I used to get up in the morning and be like "hmm just play half an hour of Counter Strike then get on with getting ready" I'd be on all day and waist hours easily. Depressing really. . .

i saw that guy paint at scribble in 06.

so yeah, people are still doing art school letters.

sometimes it's ok, sometimes it looks about as artistic as those abstract paintings that are one solid color.

i wasted too much time already this morning on this damn computer.

i bought these shoes though.

15068891_tp.jpg

Graffiti is about letters. And structure. Not art project bug looking stuff.

That shits for people that can't manage letters.

How do you know he can't manage letters? Have you seen every piece he's ever done? I swear, people who don't like that remind me of console fanboys. Even the most benign bit of information about Sony will bring out 50 Nintendo fanboys who start combing over every detail to insult.

I don't know about video games and shit so you're on your own on that. Seriously, that shit is just way super extremely played out. It had nothing to do with him or anyone else. I just think that why would you do that "Dood my piece looks totally like a bug/ spaceship/ alien!!! WORD! MAD HIP HOP!" if you could do something with some letter structure? It's not about east coast or west coast or anything like that. It's just about doing something that's actually a word with letters as opposed to some art project nonesense.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i saw that guy paint at scribble in 06.

so yeah, people are still doing art school letters.

sometimes it's ok, sometimes it looks about as artistic as those abstract paintings that are one solid color.

i wasted too much time already this morning on this damn computer.

i bought these shoes though.

15068891_tp.jpg

Symbols are those your feet? They are nice, you need to get on the foot fetish tip if youre ever hard on cash.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
haha you filthy bastard i was just about to ask if i could suck some toes.:D

And you call me a filthy bastard, I was just commenting on the niceness of her feet (if they are) you took it a step beyond and wanted to suck toes. Hmmmm.....