Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarcasm

To the 120z So Cal Residents

my dog was freaking the fuck out when it happened. i havent seen weather like this since i was in soutth america. damn you global warming.

if real life was like GTA, i would drive down to southern california and start shooting everyone in hollywood. i would blow up the red carpet with timed bombs and follow the initial attack with a few belts of m60 suppressing fire on the entire area. i wuold roll through laguna beach shooting abercrombie white kids with a high powered rifle. i would not stop until everyone in your shitty part of the world is dead.

southern california needs to die

from what i see on the weather channel... the east coast and midwest has the worst heat cuz of that humidity... but yeah on friday evening we got that humid style heat which is rare

SouthEast eh?

I jumped in the hot tub on sunday at 8pm. jumped out an hour or so later and was completely dry by the time i put the cover on and went inside.

107 yesterday for me

woke up at 7 this morning and it was already 82 degrees out

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^Not good for your ginger ass

Ginger?

get the fuck out of here with that talk

I've got a head of god-fearing aryan hair thank you very much

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You are Ginger like the rest of your Irish brothers, dont deny your whiskey drinking heritage.

walked out the house at 5:15 am on monday and felt like i was in florida.

luckily my work truck got the AC tuned up last week.

sweet!

considering there's days i am not out of the truck for 2 hours at the most a day, including lunch.

muahaha

yeah florida.....cause its not just hella hot.....its been hella humid..damn global warming!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

fuck socal PERIOD...

hella hot..... hella humid..!

I thought we had that term on lockdown?

Cali------------------> setting the standards for american slang

DC was fucking murder last weekend. Like 150 degrees with 3000% humidty. Shot out there to see some friends, I wanted to check all the tourist shit because it was my first time there, TERRIBLE IDEA, riding around in an 86 caprice with no AC in stop and go traffic. It was a nasty experience.

Been doing fine at work with the A/C but I cant do shit when I get home ... Its horrid !!!

I have tons of shit to work on at home and I just cant muster up the guts to deal with this shit.

****And Global warming is still up for debate ... some dont think it exists ... so till they prove it stop talking about it when it gets warm in the summer. *****

I thought we had that term on lockdown?

Cali------------------> setting the standards for american slang

lol....my bad...its a northern cali thing....it might be new to everyone else since they put that nor-cal bitch on road rules....but ive been using "hella" since like 1992...even when i was in NYc people heard the word "hella" and were like..."yo, you aint from around here son?"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now