To the 120z So Cal Residents

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if real life was like GTA, i would drive down to southern california and start shooting everyone in hollywood. i would blow up the red carpet with timed bombs and follow the initial attack with a few belts of m60 suppressing fire on the entire area. i wuold roll through laguna beach shooting abercrombie white kids with a high powered rifle. i would not stop until everyone in your shitty part of the world is dead.

southern california needs to die

walked out the house at 5:15 am on monday and felt like i was in florida.

luckily my work truck got the AC tuned up last week.

sweet!

considering there's days i am not out of the truck for 2 hours at the most a day, including lunch.

muahaha

Been doing fine at work with the A/C but I cant do shit when I get home ... Its horrid !!!

I have tons of shit to work on at home and I just cant muster up the guts to deal with this shit.

****And Global warming is still up for debate ... some dont think it exists ... so till they prove it stop talking about it when it gets warm in the summer. *****

I thought we had that term on lockdown?

Cali------------------> setting the standards for american slang

lol....my bad...its a northern cali thing....it might be new to everyone else since they put that nor-cal bitch on road rules....but ive been using "hella" since like 1992...even when i was in NYc people heard the word "hella" and were like..."yo, you aint from around here son?"