you know youve been in graff to long when...

clv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo you've been in graff to long when you would still rather go out and bomb then talk shit about a thread on 12 oz (directed at glik0 and abracadabra......... ur position on this site means nothing...its your postion on the ledge when your doin a billboard that does)

yo you've been in graff to long when you would still rather go out and bomb then talk shit about a thread on 12 oz (directed at glik0 and abracadabra......... ur position on this site means nothing...its your postion on the ledge when your doin a billboard that does)

thanks, i'll keep that in mind when i'm admiring my interview in xplicit grafx

does your pussy hurt clv?

this thread was alot of fun back in the day so i figured that it would be even iller now....

you know that youve been in graff to long when.....

You've seen over a thousand toys come on a single message board and start threads by admitting they bit someone's idea that didn't really work before and claiming that this time it will be the tits!

IN the voice of the little baby on that cartoon show that takes place in Quahog, can't remember the name:

Oooh, ooh, here's a good one. Yes, you know you've been in the graff for too long when, when, when your mother starts asking about all the missing pringles boxes. Oh mother, how sneaky I am. Yes.