why are ignorant board members always ignorant?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second...casek, I'm half Hebrew...if you come out here, are you gonna try to shove me into an oven, or can I trust you?

spectr and his twin Desert Eagles have my back. You better recognize.

nah, i'm not anti-heeb. besides, why would i go up against the columbian drug lord and his hebrew friend?

*notice i call him something different every time.

man i am getting rid of my desert eagles to get some ak-74's and a few hand gernades..

i wish i was asian then i would get all the asian women.

sorry i never came by shai tonight is a crappy night.

It's cool...I farted around at the Beach and did a whole lot of nothing till the lady came over, then we partied like it was 1999....now it's six in the morning and I haven't gotten any sleep. Too many Sparks for Old Man Shai. I think I'm gonna take advantage of the fact I'm awake this early on a Sunday and go paint after I eat some food and get my caffeine on...

Yeah, me and spectr...he breaks the legs, and I worry about the details, ha ha.

We're not kidding, casek...me and spectr decided that if we had to, we're gonna sling rock till we make enough money for you to get out here. Now, by that, we're assuming that if we send you thirty bucks, you can stock up on ramen and spacebags and hop freights to the West Coast. I'll tell you how to hobo your way out here, on the condition that if your foot gets cut off somewhere in Montana, you won't hold me responsible.

But, seriously...you need to get your cracker ass out of the South....don't worry, you'll feel right at home in my hood. I mean, if you get homesick, all you really need to do is sit on the roof with a 40 and watch the crackheads freak out in the park across the street. It's better than TV....especially when they space out and throw lit cigarettes into the trashcans. That's when the cops and fire department show up and regulate...then it's like watching "COPS".

Guest spectr
Yeah, me and spectr...he breaks the legs, and I worry about the details, ha ha.

We're not kidding, casek...me and spectr decided that if we had to, we're gonna sling rock till we make enough money for you to get out here. Now, by that, we're assuming that if we send you thirty bucks, you can stock up on ramen and spacebags and hop freights to the West Coast. I'll tell you how to hobo your way out here, on the condition that if your foot gets cut off somewhere in Montana, you won't hold me responsible.

But, seriously...you need to get your cracker ass out of the South....don't worry, you'll feel right at home in my hood. I mean, if you get homesick, all you really need to do is sit on the roof with a 40 and watch the crackheads freak out in the park across the street. It's better than TV....especially when they space out and throw lit cigarettes into the trashcans. That's when the cops and fire department show up and regulate...then it's like watching "COPS".

yeah shai does have some of the most amusing crackheads sitting in front of his house. we really need to start fucking with thier heads on a daily basis shai.