why are ignorant board members always ignorant?

seeking

I'm being honest. I mean, I'm this tall, skinny, goofy guy with really thick glasses who has a tendency to stutter, and to up the ante, I trip over my ridiculously huge clown feet a lot of the time. But not on the Interweb.

It's a beautiful thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blow job guy' date=' just tell me who you are. casek tried giving me aids, and i still like him. ok, i dont, but hes still on the board. ill happily go back to ignoring the fact that you're alive, im just curious as to who you are.[/quote']

aww, and you had my hopes up for a minute big guy.

seriously, though. i consider our "e-beef" squashed.

i hold nothing against you, and hope you feel the same

way.

here's a turkey

with a jew cutting it.

thanksgiving_gilad.jpg

_39763341_dean203bodyap.jpg

BYAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

oh yeah, my take on people acting retarded on the itnernet:

it's a fact of life. we all have to get used to it or don't use the internet,

shop for groceries, go out in public in general, stop using phones, stop watching tv,

etc. etc. gotta learn to laugh at it, otherwise, life starts to suck and you start to be angry all of the time.

im not talking about your average person who says some annoying shit from time to time, but atleast occasionally acts like a normal person. im talking about the people who have absolutely no redeamable quality. who are annoying from start to finish.

this really wasnt a thread to complain about them, it was kind of a genuine (yet rhetorical) question. why do some people keep making screen name after screen name, just to post stupid shit that no one finds amusing?

our e-beef would be more squashed if the turkey was cutting the jew.

dude, i looked. google doesn't provide like it used to.

how many people do you know about doing that seeking? a few? ten? twenty?

seems like you're bored. spill some 12oz hidden history for us.

they're pretty rare i guess, but ive seen them on other boards as well. like this guy in question, he was also pawl wall and bob saget. two 'character' people who had stupid gimmicky shit they'd post. if it all happened within a day or two of eachother, no big deal, dude was bored. but this guy apparently is dragging it out for months. seriously, how pathetic does your life need to be, to find something so thuroughly unfunny to be the highlight of your saturday evening?

mostly im just really bored i think.

im not talking about your average person who says some annoying shit from time to time, but atleast occasionally acts like a normal person. im talking about the people who have absolutely no redeamable quality. who are annoying from start to finish.

this really wasnt a thread to complain about them, it was kind of a genuine (yet rhetorical) question. why do some people keep making screen name after screen name, just to post stupid shit that no one finds amusing?

It's so much easier to pick these people out in person than it is on the interweb.

desert eagles? thats some serious shit. nice though. that little asian kid is the shit.

Asian? spectr? He's a motherfucking Latino gangster pimp warrior.

I was at his house, and I asked him for a glass of water...then, he told me that there was no agua for honkies like me, but that he had a pitbull with AIDS that would piss Jagermeister in my mouth.

Whatever...he found my sunglasses, and saved me a couple hundred bucks by not being scandalous and selling them for PCP money. I can't hate on that.

Guest spectr
Asian? spectr? He's a motherfucking Latino gangster pimp warrior.

I was at his house, and I asked him for a glass of water...then, he told me that there was no agua for honkies like me, but that he had a pitbull with AIDS that would piss Jagermeister in my mouth.

Whatever...he found my sunglasses, and saved me a couple hundred bucks by not being scandalous and selling them for PCP money. I can't hate on that.

man i am getting rid of my desert eagles to get some ak-74's and a few hand gernades..

i wish i was asian then i would get all the asian women.

sorry i never came by shai tonight is a crappy night.