why are ignorant board members always ignorant?

seeking

take right said fred for example. the dude was here as several other names, annoyed everyone, got banned, then comes back and acts just as fucking annoying. seriously, are people like this hard wired to be hated, or is it just a desperate cry for e-attention or what? how could someone be so pathetic as to continue coming back to someplace where they obviously just did not fit in? is being noticed so important than you'd annoy everyone just so we know you're alive?

seriously, after all this time, i still just dont understand what makes annoying people need to be so annoying. i wish more of them would get killed in iraq or die during a tsunami.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont realize it..

i get it all the time at work..same stupid retarded customers calling in..asking the same retarded questions we've answered for them a million times..during the same phone converstaion..and the next 10 phone calls... and the same customers talking over you and not letting you finish your sentences.. and the same ones who chew and shit while they are on the toliet.. or dont know how to total the price of shipping costs..

also the collagues i work with..who are always asking me if i'm eatting chinese food.. after i tell them im not chinese and asking me "a wolf? why would a wolf be your favorite animal..ewww they are killers..what is wrong with you" and when i say i lived in "new mexico" and all they hear is "MEXICO" so therefore i MUST speak spanish

the same sheltered idiots.. who were raised by their inbreed parents..and still live with their 90 year old grandmother and have never gotten laid..

I'm trying my best to be entertaining. I'm really awkward, so it's fun for me to hang out here and be the way I wish I could be all the time. It's weird, sometimes...I probably come across as this super-extroverted outgoing party guy, but I'm really not like that at all in person. Quite the opposite.

still not really ringing a bell. and i highly doubt i ever offered to fly you out to where i was, in order to fight me. even at the height of my too-much-time-on-12oz days, i would have never bothered to waste money on something like that. i was drinking heavily at the time, all my money had a purpose.