Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

why are ignorant board members always ignorant?

take right said fred for example. the dude was here as several other names, annoyed everyone, got banned, then comes back and acts just as fucking annoying. seriously, are people like this hard wired to be hated, or is it just a desperate cry for e-attention or what? how could someone be so pathetic as to continue coming back to someplace where they obviously just did not fit in? is being noticed so important than you'd annoy everyone just so we know you're alive?

seriously, after all this time, i still just dont understand what makes annoying people need to be so annoying. i wish more of them would get killed in iraq or die during a tsunami.

if they werent around, there would be no comparison to make you look exceptionally smart and witty.

the fact that i exist in the same universe with toolsheds like this makes me look dumber simply for having something in common with them. it most certainly does not make me look smarter or more witty, even by contrasting comparison.

i look smashing and debonaire. i do not need anyone to up my stock. im the black warren buffet.

they dont realize it..

i get it all the time at work..same stupid retarded customers calling in..asking the same retarded questions we've answered for them a million times..during the same phone converstaion..and the next 10 phone calls... and the same customers talking over you and not letting you finish your sentences.. and the same ones who chew and shit while they are on the toliet.. or dont know how to total the price of shipping costs..

also the collagues i work with..who are always asking me if i'm eatting chinese food.. after i tell them im not chinese and asking me "a wolf? why would a wolf be your favorite animal..ewww they are killers..what is wrong with you" and when i say i lived in "new mexico" and all they hear is "MEXICO" so therefore i MUST speak spanish

the same sheltered idiots.. who were raised by their inbreed parents..and still live with their 90 year old grandmother and have never gotten laid..

why are you even discussing your 'favorite animal' with anyone who does not wet their pants? ha.

hey seeks can you lock and the delet the cushed muni thread in metal heads?

its been reduced to nothing but shit talking

ive messaged mods but ey dont seem to be very active in there

cacash, i just checked it out, and i was gonna close it, but there were a bunch of pictures and a piece by harsh, who ive painted with, and i decided...naw, it can ride.

holler if it gets ugly again.

haha keep the muni thread alive, its funny seeing these 13 year old poor kids finally get access to the internet and type their gangstaness

seeking do you consider me a e-retard?

right said fred's posts make my fucking head hurt.

condemn him, perhaps?

seeking do you consider me a e-retard?

to be honest, i dont think i've ever considered you at all.

what was your name? and how long ago was this? i havent made e threats in years and years.

dude. seeks denied my myspace friendship on several occasions... i lost sleep over it.

But thats a whole other story.

what was your name? and how long ago was this? i havent made e threats in years and years.

it was definately pre 2003

if you cant remember my screen name, then maybe i have a chance!!! want to go paint dude you can use my cans and ill buy you a 20 dollar richmond hooker!!

I'm trying my best to be entertaining. I'm really awkward, so it's fun for me to hang out here and be the way I wish I could be all the time. It's weird, sometimes...I probably come across as this super-extroverted outgoing party guy, but I'm really not like that at all in person. Quite the opposite.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now