Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

I Love Cops

the tv show... the best are the 90's episodes...

cacash have you been on one?

have you seen the one where some cops were patrolling and they see some suspicious dude with a bulge in his pants and they chase him and its a tec-9?

i was in that

i was the narco who recovered the clip

haha I have seen that one.. he had the tattoo of the tec-9 on him.. I also saw a super old one where they busted two kids on a roof top.. they had a bag full of markers

HAHAHA, I saw the tec-9 one recently. It's funny to me because I never watch COPS and you happened to mention one of the few episodes that I've seen.

Awesome.

I thought this thread was going to be about how awesome cops are.

For example:

The other day on my way home, someone hardcore cut me off. I slowed down because he literally had about 4 ft of space on the front and back ends. Then the cop that was next to me turns on his lights and pulls the dude over. Meanwhile, I screamed "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH FUSE."

Sometimes you gotta love the police.

-fuse.

p.s. I didn't actually say "FUSE," I said my real full name. I was in a Lebowski-esque mood.

ay cash are those flicks in the frisco thread from that precita shit? i was supposed to go with the homie but i was too hungover.

yeah,

it was aight

it wasnt all that cracking, even less heads showed up this year

it was hella fucking hot

I also like cops. But i get disapointed every time they don't have gunfights. in fact I don't think i've ever seen a gunfight on it

I find it funny how all the cops are obviously the teacher's pet cops who are totally by the book geeks who probably get assigned because they are the least likely to do something legally dubious

I saw an episode of cops where the cop had a robotic leg, it was funny, he found some weed on some old mexican guy who was like "im too happy to be mad at you".

I watch cops every saturday before I go painting, sometimes my crews over cheering for the bad guy like some sort of back seat driver runners from the cops.....screaming shit like "left you retarded mexican go left into the woods you stupid fuck!" we get pretty emo over it too, like when my hourse doesn't come in I'm pissed!

anyone see the one where they tackle the old woman with a knife and she stabs herself?

Classic.

COPS makes me feel good about not being as poor and uneducated as those people on the show.

HAHAHA, I saw the tec-9 one recently. It's funny to me because I never watch COPS and you happened to mention one of the few episodes that I've seen.

Awesome.

I thought this thread was going to be about how awesome cops are.

For example:

The other day on my way home, someone hardcore cut me off. I slowed down because he literally had about 4 ft of space on the front and back ends. Then the cop that was next to me turns on his lights and pulls the dude over. Meanwhile, I screamed "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH FUSE."

Sometimes you gotta love the police.

-fuse.

p.s. I didn't actually say "FUSE," I said my real full name. I was in a Lebowski-esque mood.

i was very confused that i wrote this post. and then i realized i just left my account on at a friends house... great...

remember the old episodes where the bad guys used to get away? that show i great. ive seen this 1 a couple of times where there is a car chase and they pull to the side of this bridge and the cop and bad guy go over the side and land on the grass about 2 stories down. the bad dude gets up and they show him all atumbling around dazed, reach the fence, hop over it and disappear into the night. the cop meanwhile is all fuckered up and cant even stand on his own 2 feet. thats a good episode.

who saw the one with the naked fat black man on meth and he punched a huge hole thru a solid wood fence?

oh yeah

he was bleeding all over himself

pcp ass nigga

and i think one of the cop ladys got scratched or somehow might have gotten some of his blood on her

yeah, he was naked, bleeding, and rolling around in the grass. people in the crowd were yelling at him to sit down and he would, but then hed get back up again and stroll down the street. he made his way to the other end of the block where something like 8 cops had to hold him down. it was great when he punched a hole clear through the fence. he got blood on that lady cop (who i think was the subject of that episode) and some other copper.

that dude was hardcore.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now