SKINNYDIPPING IS DANGEROUS, SON!

Soup BDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll try to stay on the basepaths.

Now, see my more godly system.

It's an homage to Puritan New England

1st Base: Speaking to the father about the possibility of marriage

2nd Base: Dowry negotiations

3rd: Peck on the lips when the friar says, "You may now kiss the bride."

home: makin' babies

ALMOST 1000 EBP! I got kissed last night if that counts for anything, my mommy tucked me in and kissed me on the fore head. Does that count as 1st base? Just playin, I had a fine one spend the night last night although we both got kinda shitty and I passed out on top of her and woke up with my hand in her panties. Sweet I totally got raped I think. Although you can't rape the willing, so I'll leave it as I got taken advantage of, regardless sweet none the less. EBP did you Lens and Shai have a circle jerk last night, I wish I could've cummed.

/nohomo

WELL I WENT AND GOOGLED THAT SHIT FOR MYSELF, so before anyone runs off after obtaining the advice given by 12ozers (with the exception being to apply ruggedness), here's TRUTH:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/22/earlyshow/health/main555189.shtml

Hydrogen peroxide = BAD

Vitamin E = BAD

Brick = BAD

Whatever the fuck you guys saidIwasntpayingattention = BAD

Knowing is half the battle.

shit, i thought the adult system was more like:

1st base: heavy makeout (including hand and blowjobs one way or another)

2nd base: Sex

3rd base: all the above plus anal.

am i the only person on this forum that thinks that any sex for foreplay to do with the ass is sick and wrong?:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

ALMOST 1000 EBP! I got kissed last night if that counts for anything, my mommy tucked me in and kissed me on the fore head. Does that count as 1st base? Just playin, I had a fine one spend the night last night although we both got kinda shitty and I passed out on top of her and woke up with my hand in her panties. Sweet I totally got raped I think. Although you can't rape the willing, so I'll leave it as I got taken advantage of, regardless sweet none the less. EBP did you Lens and Shai have a circle jerk last night, I wish I could've cummed.

/nohomo

LOL. I just read this and I laughed alot.