SKINNYDIPPING IS DANGEROUS, SON!

Soup BDC

Couldn't ask for a more perfect night to do so and god was the water temp lovely... having to put [naked] lifeguarding skills into effect when one of the gals dives from the shallow end and hits her head on the bottom, not too keen.

How's everybody's friday night!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hah actually... well not intentionally but yeah it happened when i was getting her out of the water.

*HAHAHHA edit: this was towards GLIKO.

Oh and i told you that story to tell this one (not really but advice is appreciated):

Needless to say there was booze involved, and earlier on I hit my face sort of hard against the wall while swimming (another danger of skinnydipping in the dark) and cut open the bridge of my nose. Anyone got advice for dealing with potential scars?

i went swimming for the first time in like 5 years yesterday. I was wearing a swimsuit

and i didnt get to cop any feels or save any lives

You dont want scars. Toothpaste... i mean you cant remove it either. Leave it on where ever you go. Really whats worse. people staring at the toothpaste on ya nose or a scar

One time at band camp, we were going skinny dipping and so me and my friends decided to go down to the water and it was kind of cold and so we just went and it was like really late at night and there was no moon and so then my friend let me us her shower and it was really nice and stuff.

edit: I just made this up

1st base = kiss

2nd = hand job

3rd = oral

thought this was common knowledge?

shit, i thought the adult system was more like:

1st base: heavy makeout (including hand and blowjobs one way or another)

2nd base: Sex

3rd base: all the above plus anal.

shit, i thought the adult system was more like:

1st base: heavy makeout (including hand and blowjobs one way or another)

2nd base: Sex

3rd base: all the above plus anal.

I'm confused. If you're grabbing ass on first base then I thought the infield would move in to try to force a double play. So then if you're batted in from first base, homeplate is double penetration.