Pete Townsend

Ziggy Marley

Peter Gammons

Kool Keith

Bernie Williams

Dennis Leary

Alanis Morissette

Dave Attell

Speaking of Real World, my boy used to be roomates with Randy (San Diego), they had some ill ass parties.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other day i saw the lame ass whiny girl from real world seattle, she was at my school for some reason...i didnt even want to meet her

Haa funny cause we met Malik from the real world at a club..He came into our room and was like, "this shit is hella fuken wack blah blah blah"...Then one of my boys went up to em and straight punk that nigga, he was bout to snatch his pretty lil chain he had..Then later he came back and was tryin to be all cool but had his chain tucked in..

10.07.casting.SEEMAN.jpg

Theres this other black cat from the real world that works at Home depot..or used to...He drives a badass lex doe like on 22's..he also be thinkin he hella hard..

Kinda off topic but whats your guys take on Artist/famous people acting like assholes??..I mean if it wasnt for the fans they wouldnt be shit...I'm still trippin off Ron Artest jumpin into the crowd tryin to fight them scary ass white folks..Come on now, I'm pretty sure if dude would've knocked his ass out, artest would be suin the shit of that guy for assault/battery or other fuken charges..Its a No win situation..Have you guys seen that video of Mark Mcgrath from Sugar Ray punkin that young kid cause he shouted Sugar Gay..Its ridiculous, cause Mark was all over dudes face and I bet if something would've went down that poor kid would have no chances on beatin Mark in court....I know sumtimes they do get harrased by paparazzis(sp) and fans, but thats the price of fame..So far the people I've met, they have been cool..Met most all Oakland rappers...Too Short, Luniz, Keak, B Legit., Richie Rich, Dru Down and many more...The Oakland A's team old and new players..a bunch to name..I really dont get too hyped but yeah whatever..They aint doin shit for me so Its all good ...

Ohh yeah bunch of writers, sum "famous" ones that I aint too hyped bout their shit like everyone else, but I did used to chill with the DREAM (rip) ...Good for me..

^^ive met some asshole famous people ......

like busta rhymes and lauren hill...

plain and simple....i dont listen to their music anymore....if they wanna be assholes to fans then fuck em.......

as for too short....he came to my city....tickets were $35...so i went....the show started at 7pm and too short got there at about 11pm....and finished at about 11:20pm....plus he left with hella groupies....he didnt care about his fans....he just got paid and dipped and took all of the pussy with him....

$35 for a 20 minute set is wack....now i know why he is called too short.

You should of made him take you with him. And you could of had a nice night of drinking and AIDS.

hahaha...im cool...i do remember some guy brought a girl to the show on a date, and she ended up leaving with too shorts limo.....me and my homies were clownin tha guy..haha

my new hobby is making up stories about jay z.

what dont you believe, the part about him not performing

or the part where no one showed up?

when people tour japan, sapporo will be close to sold out, tokyo will usually have 2 day events, both will sell out, nagoya sell out, osaka venue will be half packed. they are kinda on the thrifty side and tickets for the show can be on average $100-150 us dollars so i understand not paying that kind of loot.

i never went to an event i couldnt get in for free at.

back before jay z was super famous he came to osaka, which is a city known for people not supporting touring acts, and like 10 people showed up. he refused to perform, just took the money, had a drink and left.

LIKE NAS SAID..."FUCK JAY Z."

reminds me of a time that ludacris played at the fillmore...dude did a 45 min set and he was headliner.....busters

i used to be friends with iseah(sp?) thomas' son, so iseah showed up at my birthday party to drop off his son who happened to be a real spoiled brat asshole type.

i met danny bonnaduce at the sports club fitness center when i was about seven or eight on my way out of taekwondo lessoons. this was when he hosted a morning radio show in detroit. i guess my mom was a fan and he was an asshole.

i met most of the redwings around 96 or 97. they were all really cool from what i remember.

i met the chedda boys at an oil change that i used to work at on the west side of detroit. most people will probably not know who these guys are. if your from detroit then you know.

i met B.G. in a county jail near detroit a couple of winters ago. we were in a cell with about 75-80 other motherfuckers. the maximum capacity was like 15. that shit was ridiculous but hilarious to me at the same time.

oh shit! i forgot that ludicris played my hometown (jonesboro, ar) on my prom night. after prom we had a floor reserved at a hotel and he had the floor above us. we partied with ludicris! well more like we partied with ppl that were partyin with him, but i got to meet him. he was super nice. if i can find the pics ill post them.

I've met a few famous people but it's always been gay small-talk and shit. Not really anything special. The time I (sorta) had ice-cream with Bill Laimbeer was cool, though.

laimbeer3.jpg

I saw dude at the Cold Stone in midtown Manhattan a few years ago and mentioned this b.s. packing factory about 10 minutes outside of Detroit that he owned back in the mid-90's. I made some stupid joke about knowing him from his shipping career, and not what he did in basketball. Then I asked he'd mind autographing some basketball-shipping materials for my little cousins. He got a kick out of that and paid for my ice-cream.

Dude was a monster back in the day.

i've meet (even though fame is petty shit)

dmx

lord jamel

sadat x

aesop rock on multiple occasions

gliko

jesse camp the cracked ass mtv vj

allison stewart

ed lover

gliko

Tim Russet

elton brand

gliko

Michael Ian Black

gliko

Mr.Lif on a few occasions

Virtuoso

gliko

oh yeah and

Mary J Blige

gliko

Sub zero

gliko

Sick of it all

gliko

madball

gliko

I've met a few famous people but it's always been gay small-talk and shit. Not really anything special. The time I (sorta) had ice-cream with Bill Laimbeer was cool, though.

laimbeer3.jpg

I saw dude at the Cold Stone in midtown Manhattan a few years ago and mentioned this b.s. packing factory about 10 minutes outside of Detroit that he owned back in the mid-90's. I made some stupid joke about knowing him from his shipping career, and not what he did in basketball. Then I asked he'd mind autographing some basketball-shipping materials for my little cousins. He got a kick out of that and paid for my ice-cream.

Dude was a monster back in the day.

Bill was sick.

i have a picture with the governator form when he was in town filming The Sixth Day and groping women. the picture is hillarious, my friends swear its a cardboard cut out.

yeah....i got a picture with snoop from back in 2000....and people think its a cardboard cutout.

my new hobby is making up stories about jay z.

what dont you believe, the part about him not performing

or the part where no one showed up?

when people tour japan, sapporo will be close to sold out, tokyo will usually have 2 day events, both will sell out, nagoya sell out, osaka venue will be half packed. they are kinda on the thrifty side and tickets for the show can be on average $100-150 us dollars so i understand not paying that kind of loot.

i never went to an event i couldnt get in for free at.

I dunno, i guess i was thinking wouldnt the promoters know that hardly any people were going to show up given the cities track record with previous concerts?

Not performing was kinda childish, why should the crowd suffer because his ego got hurt?

Lloyd banks came here a few weeks back, he was the main feature and he did a 25 minute show and bounced....All about money for those fuckers.

I dunno, i guess i was thinking wouldnt the promoters know that hardly any people were going to show up given the cities track record with previous concerts?

Not performing was kinda childish, why should the crowd suffer because his ego got hurt?

Lloyd banks came here a few weeks back, he was the main feature and he did a 25 minute show and bounced....All about money for those fuckers.

its really hit or miss with promoters/shows in osaka. ive seen djs sell out shows more than live acts

(stetch armstrong, kid koala, peanut butter wolf) this was before dude was megafamous in japan.

i think it was after he dropped the blueprint and it hadnt caught on yet. but by the time the black album came out clubs used to play every song by jayz back to back off of every album.

clubs irritate me enough but that was ridiculous. if i remember correctly he got paid 10k a show.

japanese can be the cheapest people in the world and the most extravagant money wasters just as equally. just hope that you wind up on the the good end.