What famous people have you met?

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Slug, Mr. Dibbs, Brother Ali on the God loves ugly tour

-Sage Francis and Mac lethal when they were promoting the non-prophets record "Hope". I reckognized mac walking down the street, followed him and when i turned the corner Sage was there on a pay phone. Really unexpected. They got me into their show VIP later by the way. Nice Guys.

-I've hung out with Nick Carter from the backstreet boys a couple times. Really not as wack as most of y'all may think. He let me and my boy drive his escalade which said "carter" on the license plate I might add. I felt really cool on 22's lol. As low key as he's been lately the hoes still love him. The friend i met him through actually came out on his reality show as "nick's best friend". funny shit

-Uncle Luke caught me doing a tag on some shutters. He said something along the lines of "yall spray paintin", gave me daps. I hooked him up too. also pretty unexpected.

-Trick Daddy buying shoes.

-I know sway from MTV pretty good. Met him during the 2004 elections, he was kind of pissed off as to how George Bush was winning, mentioning while MTV didnt publicly endorse any candidates they made it pretty obvious they were for Kerry. I rolled up some joints with him at the intercontinental. He said blunts got him "too high".

-Sophia Vergara at a book store.

Thats all i can think of now?

my friend and i were tooling around nyc a few years back when we walked on to a movie set and met nicholas cage. the sad part is that i don't even remember meeting him, my moms brought it up in some random conversation and i had to admit that i didn't remember in from of the friend i was with while meeting nim

Tony Bennet's dog almost peed on my head as I walked up a set of steps from the subway.

I also kicked it with Schooly D, but most of you won't know who that is.

Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schoolly_D

"Schoolly D is the moniker of American rapper Jesse B. Weaver, Jr. (June 22, 1966) from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was a pioneer of Hardcore rap and the pioneer of Gangsta Rap,"

• 2 weeks later...

at a dinner in carmel at mission valley ranch, it's clint eastwood's resurant/property/ranch, in the other building there was a wedding reception going on, the whole cast of snl was there, luke wilson, jim from the office and a couple of other people from the office, kumar from harold and kumar, and other people i don't remember. sorry no pictures! it was pretty radically insane though

*i almost forgot: earlier that day we were walking around ocean avenue then we went to the bakery to get some grub and the people from snl came in line right behind us, so we kinda convo'd "oh wussup, snl?!??!?" -"yeeeah just on vacation gettin some good food" (that seth guy, the one that does the weekly updates or whatever)

Ryan Scheckler left Saturday on a Lear-35 . MTV was at our FBO and filmed him getting on the plane . He has a reality show coming out on MTV called " Life Of Ryan " . He's a pretty small dude , but that fucker can skate .