MAking streak??

ComeDIEwithMEE

yo people i wanna know how to make streaks i mean iive tried to uhh mix paint waith glue and like harden it but yea it only worked for like a couple minutes ahah but yea id apprciate it if i got some help with this shit ahahah yeah mann i know when im beat and nows the time ahah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh man, this guys gona die within 5 minutes of experimenting with this recipe.

and umm, ''ahh wutevers ahahah i just thought it would be a challenge ahah cuz yeah markers are too easy to make and yea wutevers if it cant be help it cant be helped''

if its so easy, then its a challenge? but if its so easy why do you need to ask on a fucking internet forum.

oh man, this guys gona die within 5 minutes of experimenting with this recipe.

and umm, ''ahh wutevers ahahah i just thought it would be a challenge ahah cuz yeah markers are too easy to make and yea wutevers if it cant be help it cant be helped''

if its so easy, then its a challenge? but if its so easy why do you need to ask on a fucking internet forum.

uhh iono i give up?? i guess and uhh yeah no point trying to do somehitng you know you cant and i know i wont get blown up cuz yeah ive done dumber shit in my life