Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ComeDIEwithMEE

MAking streak??

yo people i wanna know how to make streaks i mean iive tried to uhh mix paint waith glue and like harden it but yea it only worked for like a couple minutes ahah but yea id apprciate it if i got some help with this shit ahahah yeah mann i know when im beat and nows the time ahah

windex crayons and glue then put them in a pan then fry them up then poor them in to a chap stick or a deordrent thing

windex crayons and glue then put them in a pan then fry them up then poor them in to a chap stick or a deordrent thing

ARE you serious ahah thats crazy ahah cool thanks mann i wanna try that now!! [=

oh man, this guys gona die within 5 minutes of experimenting with this recipe.

and umm, ''ahh wutevers ahahah i just thought it would be a challenge ahah cuz yeah markers are too easy to make and yea wutevers if it cant be help it cant be helped''

if its so easy, then its a challenge? but if its so easy why do you need to ask on a fucking internet forum.

oh man, this guys gona die within 5 minutes of experimenting with this recipe.

and umm, ''ahh wutevers ahahah i just thought it would be a challenge ahah cuz yeah markers are too easy to make and yea wutevers if it cant be help it cant be helped''

if its so easy, then its a challenge? but if its so easy why do you need to ask on a fucking internet forum.

uhh iono i give up?? i guess and uhh yeah no point trying to do somehitng you know you cant and i know i wont get blown up cuz yeah ive done dumber shit in my life

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yeah, gets them shits from the Arabs, 2 for 3 dollars.

me make streack uh??

you tarzan me swing from telephone cable do tag?

fire bad