Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nu_toy

music

alright alright you forced me to do tell you dont no body steal my steez...

i cant get over the sound of loud horns. they just get me off when i got that can in my hand. I usually bring 2 with me when i am bombing i hit it when i start hold it in the middle and the two sqirts at the end...

when i am piecing if its illegal i keep whoever is on look out with like six horns holding them till i am done make i love it like dancing graff n dance n horns...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha you all taking piss with boombox etc, but you all the fuck up retard scum that are the sole cause for shitty forums, i got something say to you people, MP3 player-IPOD TECHNOLOGY USE IT !!!!!!!!!

wait.

huh?

sorry all i can hear is your Neanderthal brain, struggling to produce a reasonable logical answer and the simple outcome been UG UG like the caveman you are !

haha you all taking piss with boombox etc' date=' but you all the fuck up retard scum [/quote']

Haha. You are all taking a piss with boomboxes but you are the fucked up retard scumbags...

even with decent grammar, it's stupid.

nu- perhaps look into some english classes.

I will not read or take the time to decifer what jibberjabber bullshit it is that you typed out.

i usually listen to any song that has the word graffiti' date=' tagging, spray paint or krylon in it.........radical[/quote']

thats about the only thing they ever say in graffiti songs. HAH!

Haha. You are all taking a piss with boomboxes but you are the fucked up retard scumbags...

even with decent grammar, it's stupid.

The correct phrase would be taking the piss like mocking someone, and just incase you had any interest it is called NOTES, so next time you are going to bitch about someone make sure you know your shit !

Rookies are awesome cause they come in and say the most hilarious things and get all defensive about it, like "No, I am having a fucking joke, what is your problem??" Man, I am having a laugh over this thread.

haha you all taking piss with boombox etc' date=' but you all the fuck up retard scum that are the sole cause for shitty forums, i got something say to you people, MP3 player-IPOD TECHNOLOGY USE IT !!!!!!!!![/quote']

Yeah, the forums shouldn't be used for making fun of people as stupid as Nu-Toy. They should be used to spread ideas as dumb as painting with headphones so morons fall off quicker. Like Darwinian graffiti, yo.

But seriously, how awsome is that playlist of his? Lincoln Park? Sum 41?

Reading this dudes posts makes me think he may be using English as a second language. Serious.

YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE KRINK?! HOW!!!!!

i know....u go to your local graff shop..and buy u some!..yay!!

No' date=' that's not right. First you need access to a chemicals lab and a centerfuge.[/quote']

centrifuges make me dizzy.....they spin really really fast!