Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rushawn wuan

IM OUT TO MINNESOTTA.

im gonna visit my cousin out there for a week just for the fuck of it. imma get my ticket soon. anyone been?

discuss

Here:

Currently: 87 F

Condition: Scattered Clouds

Heat Index: 95 F

Dewpoint: 73

Humidity: 63 %

Visibility: 8 mi

Wind: SW/8 mph

I am from So Cal .... My girl is from MN.

I have been a few times ... a few diffrent seasons ... I like that place a lot !! It can be a lot of fun ... and it can be way slow going.

I think its cool in an area where there isnt too much to do people find lots of good shit to do. In an area like So Cal where there is tons of shit going on all the time I wind up not doing shit way too often.

hardtimes might as well be for hipsters.

go to:

The Walker Art Gallery

Minnesota Institute of Arts Gallery

Sculpture Garden

Bicycle ride all over, we got tons of great paths.

Drink Dunn Bros Coffee, its the best.

and stay out of uptown if you hate yuppie types/hipsters/emos

you can ride around the chain of lakes, near uptown. nice paths that will take you around 3 different lakes. otherwise check out The Greenway, its a major pathway that seems to always be having additions put onto it.

do you know what area you are staying? PM me if you don't wanna give up the info to the whole internet.

dont sleep on going to the MIA. you wouldn't expect it in a place like minnesota, but the collection is fucking fantastic.

its the land of 10,000 lakes, not 1,000!

we got water!

and yes, go to the MIA, they have a Surrealism show going on right now, not to be missed!!

and hey, Plymouth is not Minneapolis. Plymouth is a suburb about 20 miles away from Minneapolis dude.

Hard Times Cafe, Triple Rock bar, check out the Seward Community cafe if you can deal with the burn out hippies, and ride your bike anywhere everywhere, the weather is nice during this time of the year and the scenery is beautiful.

And get your hookers at Lake Street.

Guest spectr

yo go kick it on the west bank, thats the spot grimey bars, crack, hookers, everything you could want. oh yeah just make sure you get drunk and start screaming fuck somalia in front of palmers when the bar gets out.

oh yeah uptown sucks, minus going out to the beach late at night to party.

there are tunnels underneath the city that are accessable from near the river if you want somewhere cool to check out.

oh yeah does triple rock still serve 40ozs?

yo go kick it on the west bank, thats the spot grimey bars, crack, hookers, everything you could want. oh yeah just make sure you get drunk and start screaming fuck somalia in front of palmers when the bar gets out.

oh yeah uptown sucks, minus going out to the beach late at night to party.

there are tunnels underneath the city that are accessable from near the river if you want somewhere cool to check out.

oh yeah does triple rock still serve 40ozs?

hahahahaha

take the light rail and get off on the cedar/riverside stop. its awesome.

Downtown minneapolis jumps off on friday/saturday nights on the club tip, dont go to saint paul, its boring.

boo urns.

Guest spectr

yeah saint paul does fucking suck, watch the cops there, well watch the cops all over minneapolis, they will beat you for looking at em funny even if you are white.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now