Pitbull attacks

Frate_Raper

tosa.jpg

japanese tosa ken.

these guys bite alot people out here. a mix with mastiff, bull terrier, english bulldogs, great dane, and st bernards

9-year-old boy mauled by Tosa dog in Kyushu

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 07:34 EDT

KITAKYUSHU — A 9-year-old boy was bitten on the face and ear by a Tosa dog in Kitakyushu on Wednesday, police said Thursday. He was taken to hospital and remained in a stable condition.

The attack was the second incident involving a Tosa dog in Kyushu this month. On April 16, a 79-year-old woman died after being bitten by a Tosa on a street in Kumamoto.

In Wednesday's incident, a 38-year-old woman was taking care of five Tosa dogs for an acquaintance at a nearby gravel company site. According to police, the woman gave water to the dogs but forgot to lock the cage. One got out before she could close the cage door.

The dog is a 4-year-old male and measures 1.5 meters and weighs 48 kg. The Tosa is known as a fighting dog and Tosa dog fighting was once popular in the Tosa region (present-day Kochi Prefecture) of Shikoku Island.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
that's exactly why i stick with pugs..

hopefully shit gets better for you GF's friend. damn.

Pugs are Miniuature Mastiffs, read yo Pug history.

Picture34.jpg

oh yeah...PUG LIFE!!!

Look any pit in the eyes and they look shifty !!!! Too smart for how strong they are.

I have known good and bad pits.

My cousin had to put his pit down after it turned on his girlfriend. She was a great dog ... never bit or acted agressive to anyone till she flipped out on this girl.

They are unpredictable ... even good ones can go bad for seemingly no reason.

I knew Porkchop would be in here on a high horse for the defense. Too predictable, and acting arrogant like the rest of us just dont know what she knows, and if we did we wouldnt say anything negative. sorry girl ... you arent going to be able to sell everyone on that view.

Hope everyone involved with this is OK in the long run.

LOCK JAW

Don't Pit Bulls have LOCKING JAWS?

No. A pit bull's ability to "lock on" with it's jaws is one WHOPPER of a myth that refuses to let go! The jaws of a pit bull are built just as any other dog's jaw. There's no 'enzyme', no special mechanism that would make a pitbull's jaws 'lock'. They're DOGS, not alligators! What a pit bull does have is strength, tenacity, and determination. When he grasps something he wants to hang onto, his willpower is the glue.

Who gives a fuck if it's an enzyme or willpower that fucks you up? You could go straight up nietche with that will power shit. I'm sure that even the most fucked up individual dogs are the bestest friends to their owners. But if dogs aren't used to have unfamiliar people around, they are more cautious/scared/aggressive and that should be taken in consideration.

We used to have a scottish terrier that had will power that equals lock jaw. You could lift her up from the rag she was owning. She would also try to get into fights with dogs 3 times bigger than her...she was the nicest dog, very friendly to humans and even strangers, but aggressive to dogs the same size or bigger than her.

That's why we never ever kept her unleashed in the street. I would imagine the massacre if she was unleashed and was a pitbull. She once bit me in a frenzy as I tried to stop a fight between her and another dog, she was basically a bite machine, biting everything around, Including chairs. The bites just weren't very effective.

That sounds crazy in graffiti sense

It's all in how you raise them. They are know as fighting dogs, so they automatically have a bad rep. Here is mine. She is spoiled and loved to death. 4 years and we have never had any incodents, she even gets along with all of little drop kick dogs like those miniture dobermans and paris hilton type pooches.

Dog.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

no, i know.

i do rescue and foster work, so this is an area that i am really passionate about. i am not trying to come off as arrogant at all, and my bad if i do. i just cant stand ignorant and out right false statements. i have come in here and stated facts, while others have come in here and made blatently false statements.

i have done rescue/ foster work with this breed for a few years and i have seen horrible fucking things happen to these dogs, it's really upsetting. thats all.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I dont think Pits are that bad, my friend has one of the most friendlist pits around. I even am not worried when my five year old plays with him. I think the only thing is that he is a big dog for being a puppy, and that is what is kind of dangerous. Pit puppys are huge and like to knock shit around. I dont know how many times that damn dog has broken some of my firends shit cause it wants to jump around and it chews on everything. But pits are not bad, I once had a blood nosed pit but had to give her away cause I moved to a way to small appartment.

i have a korean dog. their used as guard dogs and the such in korea. she's the sweetest thing on earth, but she's also one hell of a badass. i've been bitten by her, my sister has, my friends have, even a little boy has. she's not one to fuck w/ or undermine. dogs are animals. ppl tend to forget that.... when it all boils down to it, animals are gonna act on their instinct, even if we don't agree

i carry an aluminum bat specifically for pits. i have big dogs but they're not nearly as vicious as pits. i'll clock a pit upside the head in a moment. and the way people are these days, the owner is going to act like it's your fault even though his pit was off his leash and attacking your dogs.

oh yeah how come only white people walk their dogs or jog with their dogs? black and hispanic folks just let that motherfucker loose without a leash or even a collar... and don't even feed it dog food just pure scraps and bones.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
black and hispanic folks just let that motherfucker loose without a leash or even a collar... and don't even feed it dog food just pure scraps and bones.

Woah there Mr. Sterotype. I am hispanic and I walk my dog on a leash. I aslo feed it regular dog food. You must just live around a lot of ignorant people, get a real job and move out of the ghetto.

Woah there Mr. Sterotype. I am hispanic and I walk my dog on a leash. I aslo feed it regular dog food. You must just live around a lot of ignorant people' date=' get a real job and move out of the ghetto.[/quote']

i guess i do. i'm not white i'm just sayin i see that alot. it must be a ghetto thing. when i walk the dog on the leash they actually look at me like im crazy for doing that. like it's "gay" or unmanly for having a dog on a leash.

What's up with all these photos of Pit bulls with little children and babies and the like?

It's such half assed propaganda to try and get people to see the "soft, sensitive side" of these dogs.

Notice no other breed has to have such a contrived PR campaign in order to garner the acceptance of the public.

It's like having kids pose with a bear trap "Oh, well, these traps are dangerous and life threatening but look....they have the potential to make for great toys as well!"

Lens------------------>not convinced

What's up with all these photos of Pit bulls with little children and babies and the like?

It's such half assed propaganda to try and get people to see the "soft, sensitive side" of these dogs.

Notice no other breed has to have such a contrived PR campaign in order to garner the acceptance of the public.

It's like having kids pose with a bear trap "Oh, well, these traps are dangerous and life threatening but look....they have the potential to make for great toys as well!"

Lens------------------>not convinced

pitbulls arent born blood thirsty animals it all depends on the owner and how they raise them, if you got an abusive owner that treats the dog like shit then of course the dog is going to have issues