Pitbull attacks

Frate_Raper

My lady just watched a loose pit rip her friends hand almost off, kill his dog and then some dudes beat the pit to death with a hockey stick. Shit took seconds.

I'm a former Pitbull owner, my dog was great she never attacked anyone to brutaly. She nibbed a little kid once that fell on her bad hip and she fully raged on this old paki that kicked her, but I was around both times to cool her off.

What went on this morning was fucked, It might be on th news so I won't give up details but woahhhhhh man fucked up morning.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

horrible.

when those mastiffs mauled that women to death in SF i had practically nightmares about that shit

i mean, jaw marks on her skull?!?!?!

so happy when the owner was sent to prison.

ugh

still makes me ill to think about

i mean really...

if you start getting mauled..

why not go for the throat?

you squeeze a dogs windpipe to the point where it cant breathe then im sure it wont last long.

also, thumbs to the eyeballs..

i know its easier said than done but really though..that would be the first thing that comes to my mind if a dog did this to me..

when those mastiffs mauled that women to death in SF...

I almost said something earlier and then I threw it off by saying 'at least it wasn't a Mastiff, but those dogs are good'

And Mastiffs ARE. Mastiffs are big and scary but they are just dogs... Pits go crazy. I know quite a few pits and never saw any of them do it but, it's just undeniable. Shit happens!

AND, to that SF case... WTF went on there? The dude that as 40 yrs old doing life and linked up with the AB but these 2 lawyers who aren't married adopted him? There were SO many unanswered question raised by that case. Legally, yeah, the dogs killed the woman and the people were negligent but, what was really going on there?

horrible.

when those mastiffs mauled that women to death in SF i had practically nightmares about that shit

ugh

werent they those crazy presa canarios?

Those things are such an imperfected breed.

I'm scared of other peoples Pitbulls, it scares me because of the sher power these dogs have. I've watched my dog jump over fences that it would take me a good two tries, she'd pull me over walking her and I weighted 250-260 at the time.....the dogs are brutes! they know how to use their muscle.

Mastifs can be even bigger then Pits, but they're normally sweet animals.Much like Pits if they're mistreated they become nutbags and hurt people.

I was chased by two pits once. I was screaming so loud and running so fast that people trying to help me couldn't catch me once the dogs stopped.I ran to my moms house and just cried, this was like 4 years ago,i'm not ashamed to tell you this because those two dogs would have killed me. You don't have a chance to react when getting attacked. I smashed this dog in the head with my board once that came at me I felt so shitty but I did what I had too.....it was a lamb that hated the sounds of skateboards.

i mean really...

if you start getting mauled..

why not go for the throat?

you squeeze a dogs windpipe to the point where it cant breathe then im sure it wont last long.

also, thumbs to the eyeballs..

i know its easier said than done but really though..that would be the first thing that comes to my mind if a dog did this to me..

Yeah, that would be a one good way to stop a dog attack. but if you're being attacked, it's pretty much impossible.

I had a siberian hysky bite my arm 3 times before I realized that there's something happening to my arm. AFTER that came the realization that I'm being attacked and then, about 1 second after the initial bite, I felt pain.

If you have one hand under attack and try to release it with the other, you'll get that one bitten too. Depending on the dog, one bite can do variable damage. In my case, the dog effortlessly touched my hand, piercing two college shirts and injuring my right arm so that I couldn't clench the fist properly for a week.

There were other people around, including the owner. The dog was smart enough to let go after that one second. No one had the time to react properly.

Needless to say, the dog catched a kick to the booty. I packed a knife for the rest of the time I spent with that bunch (camping trip). As an animal loving person I was ready to rip it's heart out, smash it's skull and feast on it's brain....for self defence. but that's not relevant here

Guest nutsonmychin!

PIBULLS VICIOUS?

No more vicious than golden retrievers, beagles or other popular dogs! In a recent study of 122 dog breeds by the American Temperament Testing Society (ATT), pit bulls achieved a passing rate of 83.9%. That's as good or better than beagles ... 78.2%, and golden retrievers ... 83.2%. How did your favorite breed do? See for yourself: ATTS.org

In the ATT test, a dog is put through a series of confrontational situations. Any sign of panic or aggression leads to failure of the test. The achievement of pit bulls in this study disproves once and for all the old tired belief that pit bulls are inherently aggressive to people.

Like any breed of dog, a healthy pit bull that is properly raised will remain loving and friendly. In the past 20 years, we've seen some sad examples of poorly bred and badly treated dogs that are the byproducts of irresponsible 'backyard breeders' and cruel and abusive homes. These improperly raised, unsocialized creatures can show temperaments far removed from the traditional authentic pit bull. Don't confuse these unfortunate misbreds with the huge majority of well-loved dogs in this country that remain solid in temperament, affectionate, trustworthy and friendly to their dying day.

LOCK JAW

Don't Pit Bulls have LOCKING JAWS?

No. A pit bull's ability to "lock on" with it's jaws is one WHOPPER of a myth that refuses to let go! The jaws of a pit bull are built just as any other dog's jaw. There's no 'enzyme', no special mechanism that would make a pitbull's jaws 'lock'. They're DOGS, not alligators! What a pit bull does have is strength, tenacity, and determination. When he grasps something he wants to hang onto, his willpower is the glue.

The reason I like pitbulls is because they love to play rough.

I'll look out for this on the news. Really sucks, though. This is going to really hurt the campaign to lift the ban on these dogs. I have confidence in Clayton Ruby and the other lawyers, but still.

Guest nutsonmychin!

smokey has been temperament tested and is the most loving dog i have ever known. he was beaten horribly, used as bait as a puppy and left for dead by his previous owner.

with training and a ton of treats he is totally well adjusted and has never once so much as growled at a person or animal

371379484_l.jpg

i hate all the bullshit and ignorance people spew about this breed.

people did the same thing to rottwielrs, dobys, German Shepards, etc.

Pitbulls used to be the "All American Dog" and was the first and only dog to recieve and award from out armed forces.

Heller Keller owned a Pitbull..

eh. you get the point.

can we stop killing these dogs, and start killing the ghetto and whitetrash pieces of shit that train them to be this way?

horrible.

ugh

My Dad was still apart of the SFFD at the time and was at the scene. He said it resembled a slaughterhouse in that hallway where the attack went down.

my dog is a giant baby. 173 lbs and about 6 ft from head to tail.

Even if you try to play rough with him, he'll only headbutt you and like nibble on your fingers (which mastiffs are known to do as a sign of affection)

But he knows when shits not looking good, he'll stand infront of me at all times in places that are unfamiliar, or with people that are unfamiliar.

Its not the dogs fault, its the woner.If you treat your kids like shit they're grow up to suck much like the dog with grow up to be a sack of shit.It happens,this will do alot of harm for the pitbull ban in our area. It was in the lane way next to the galleria wep,porkchops and pitbulls are a sweet mix.

I've been attacked by two golden retrievers, I did meen stupid shit to both dogs but if ANY dog even my own gets out of line I will buck them down so they know whom the owner is.

Glik-whats your dogs name...tell me something funny tough here dude!