boogie hands friday consumer report: the "itrip"...

boogie hands

yeah boogie i had the earlier version of the itrip... well this was the "airplay..." man that shit was garbage and is collecting dust somewhere. half the time you'd get other signals from other stations or the signal would be weak and grainy most of the time... the quality is horrible... like listening to a radio station going under a tunnel...

airplay-ipod-fm-transmitter.jpg

instead i got the thing where you connect a cassette tape thing to the ipod and put it in the cassette player... much better... although it took a while to get it to work at first. the best bet though is to go to one of those specialty car shops that will just modify your sound system where you can just connect the ipod to the car and begin playing... but it's the most expensive as well. for price and reliability i say go with the cassette connection, that is if your car still has a cassette player... oh yeah and combine the plug that goes into the ciggarrette lighter to charge while playing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
antenna mod? can u plz explain. i have the same thing and dont get that good reception

in addition, tape player adapters have pretty shity sound quality.

Click on the link

:shakehead:

...... still ignoring......

See the thing is, unless you get a hardwired connection to your stereo, YOU WILL GET SHITTY SOUND QUALITY. No tape adapter, no FM connection will satisfy you. If you're gonna hardwire it, you might as well get a solid iPod interface to go with it. This thing is around $150 right now and it's completely worth it, it's the absolute best you can get right now.

Boogie:

http://www.harmankardon.com/drive-1/default.aspx

It's not perfect, I personally have some interface issues with it, but it sounds amazing (it actually amplifies the iPod signal) and it's a breeze to control.

nice! considering i spent $50 for my super shitty itrip i dont think ill have a problem couging up the $150 to get some actual sound quality. i honestly wasnt even aware that these things were out there. good looking mams.