AXION SHOOT

Guest sTress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to be mystified by flicks like that french one. until i went to protests in italy and seeing joe public rioters do 10 times the damage. literally bank machines melted out of walls. if your in italy during a raly, preferably a commie one, go nuts. anything is fair game.

Originally posted by trainspotter

http://www.upptown.eu.org/upload/uploaded/3058.jpg'>

cctv from sunny stockholm...

:lol: :lol: HOW DID YOU GET THIS? WAS IT ON THE NEWS OR DID SOMEONE DO SOME 007 TYPE SHIT TO GET THE FILM?

YOU EUROS ARE DEFINATELY DOIN YOUR THING. I JUST HOPE THE POLICE PRESENCE THERE DOESNT CATCH UP TO HOW IT IS IN AMERICA. YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT SHIT HERE ANYMORE.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SF1

YOU EUROS ARE DEFINATELY DOIN YOUR THING. I JUST HOPE THE POLICE PRESENCE THERE DOESNT CATCH UP TO HOW IT IS IN AMERICA. YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT SHIT HERE ANYMORE.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but often European countires anti-graf efforts are worse than US states. Vandal squad-a-go-go

Originally posted by greedy mars

cRAZEEEEEEEEEEE BOB OR WHATEVER YOUR HOLY SHIT GOD WOW.AMAZING ME

Someone's got a fan...

UK heads, be aware that BTP have been known to steal action flicks off the internet and use them as evidence in court.

Be careful!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived