Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GUNR

this could be really succesful

okay, do you know those new tag deodarant things that you slide the tube into the spray holder and spray your selected canister of deodarant with , has anyone tryed do put paint in those canisters . because you could do a whole throw up with one holder ,and two canisters , if you have please post a tutorial

niggas been doin that shit for years

in court its called the "fresh prince" defense.

good idea man. great idea

This tutorial is so that if you get searched by a cop, you can just say, "i smell bad a times" or sommit like that.

Ok lets get started

here is what you need:

Deodrant can

Spraypaint can

Cap (nozzle)

Pen (the ink tube out of it)

step1:Pop the top off the Axe can and open up a gel pen.

step2:Now get the ink tube or what ever you call it out of the gelpen. Pull the tip off and blow all the ink out.

step3:Take a cap and cut everything off to get the paint tube out. (nozzle tube thingy)

step4:After you have cleaned the tube from the pen. Cut it in half and use the half that had the tip to stick the tube that you got out of the Cap (nozzle) in the end of the ink tube from the pen. Now heat up the the other tip of the tube, not the side where you have inserted a tube from the cap.

step5:While the tip of the tube is hot and kind of melted, stick it on the Axe can like this, let it cool down then pull it off. (the end of it should have melted over the deodrant tube)

now you should have a thing that looks like this:

step6:Put the deodrant can into a ziplock bag, or just cover it with some shit, so if some paint squirts out the deodrant can wont get covered in paint.

step7:Ok now stick the tip with a spray paint tube into a spraypaint can and Insert lil deodrant tube into the other side. (deodrant can)

step8:Put the spraypaint can against something. Now hold the tube and press the deodrant can, be sure can is opened, (to test if paint will go in) then keep holding it and press on the spaypaint can while holding the 'transfer' tube. Deodrant can should start filling up with paint.

WEAR GLOVES COZ IF YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG THIS SHIT CAN GET REALLY MESSY.

Camouflaged paint can..

If you dont have enough pressure to spray the paint out, stand the deodrant can up put the tube thingy on and stick it into spraypaint, spraypaint can should be upside down so you only fill your axe can with gas for pressure.

This tutorial is so that if you get searched by a cop, you can just say, "i smell bad a times" or sommit like that.

Cop: You smell kind of offensive to me son. I'm going to need to you to apply a little of that to yourself while I run a check on you.

Duder: uh...................................................fuck

montana makes caps that can transfer paint from one can to another

montana makes caps that can transfer paint from one can to another

yeah if only you could fit it on those canisters:mad:

theres a thread with flicks on BS about this, and i'm pretty sure that there's been at LEAST one just like this on 12oz.