How Much Do You Weigh?

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been 5'9" and 175-180lbs for the past few years, which was alright because I've got this wide German-Finnish frame that distributes fat pretty evenly, but thanks to hitting the gym 4-6 times per week I've dropped a considerable amount of weight and turned a shitload of fat into muscle in the past two months.

Currently: 160lbs.

...and aiming for 150-145 just to see if I can get there.

Losing weight is easy if you've got the time for it. Thanks unemployment!

tease you gained 38lbs in 6 months? might wanna watch those fried foods homie.

ive gained a lot of weight yes. still got pretty much the same frame, but im solid as a rock. with fat.

hahaha.

its a mixture of this job i have, plus this bomb mexican food place i always go to with my pops every weekend for breakfast. shits mad greasy but is the slam.

Oh blaming the job is a great excuse.

I used to gym it up 5 or 6 days a week doing the same job I do now only I was working part time. I was actually down to 69.5kgs, and had the body of a pro fighter, and could bench 90kgs pretty easily.

Once I cut back to 2x a week, I got up to 79kgs, and almost doubled in size (looks wise) but strength/flexibility wise I was lacking. Now I am at the mid point of that, but I need to lose some of my gut as I hurt the liquor over Xmas/NY and put on an inch or 2.

I weighed myself today after I woke up and took my morning piss, and I weighed 73.6kgs. But hell I still look good.

Gesu Christo you're skinny

i guess so. Ive always been on the bottom of the chart for weight. I have a very fast metabolism so im always eating. It gets more out of hand when I work out. I had to go on a regiment at the time to help me gain weight and build muscle.

speaking of working out, gliko, have you heard of kettle bells?

• 3 weeks later...