City Livin'

HAL

police shot and killed a man down the street from my house last weekend

in the past month two people have been shot and killed near my boys apartment in the mission district, or maybe it was three. one by cops and two by gangbangin dreadlock heads and scraps

for real tho i hate the city sometimes, i dont mind it when im kickin it out in the peacefull burbs time to time and being able to actually smoke a blunt and not worry about some crackhead hippy hill motherfucker beggin to hit it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Investigators recovered a 40-caliber Glock semi-automatic handgun that Shields was carrying. They said his arrest record included more than 30 arrests, including six for handgun violations.

so this guy was obviously a bastard.

Antonio Shields ..likely black, yes.

check out this sampling from the crimelog iin my town:

Sunday, July 16

11:57 a.m. Just before noon a man who police haven’t been able to identify, was chased down the 900 block of North Collington Avenue in Middle East by someone who was shooting at him. He was hit repeatedly and fell to the sidewalk. He died at Hopkins Hospital at 12:27 p.m.

10:48 p.m. Richard Smith, a 34-year-old African-American man, was found lying under a parked car in the 3600 block of Cottage Avenue in Park Circle. He had been shot. He died at Sinai Hospital at 11:23 p.m. This is the second week this year in which there have been 10 homicides. The first was the week of Jan. 9-15.

where is this??

Well, as far as I know, it's not illegal to insult or swear at someone, even if it's a cop. This guy was bullshit because he has no grounds to ticket me for disorderly conduct. I could easily hire a lawyer and get it thrown out of court.