Hi!

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah hey ebhp, if you did time ine west county , its cake but when i went irefused to hang out with those racist ass woods, the first thing anyone said to me when i arrived was actually just a gesture, but the jist of it was did i bring any drugs in through the anal tract. i wont lie i was a scoge scared so i read like 3 and a half books in my cell. which = mega ultra fun

Not west county mayne. Santa Rita. I heard west county is nice though, trees and such...

I was in the pod workers dorm, so we had them good spread nahimean? All the good shit from the kitchen came straight to us. We even had chicken nachos. With real ass chicken. Shit was bumpin.

I had a friend that would get those panic attacks just started one day randomly at work...then he would get them like once a week..and they got worse and worse...anyway turned out he had a heart problem that they missed at first...he's ight now but it was pretty sketchy for a minute..so glad to hear your ight now and be safe grits