Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slick Rex

Looking for some good pranks/Jokes to play on my roommates

So a couple of weeks ago, i got wasted and ended up being the first one to pass out. My roommates decided to play a joke and Antique me. so ever since then ive been looking for some payback and better pranks.............any suggestions????

wow....some of these are BRUTAL!

especially the one guy with the shaving cream/cig butt crown

but as for your roomate, well, consider setting his room on fire....

ha ha, laughs for days!

didnt dave chappelle do a stand up bit about this....about how white people fuck with you when your sleeping?

grind up his parents, make him some chili, put his parents in the chili and watch him eat it. then laugh.

grind up his parents' date=' make him some chili, put his parents in the chili and watch him eat it. then laugh.[/quote']

DUDE YOU ARE SOOOOO BUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNED!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

you should do that on thing from ebaums.

its called like the atomic sit up and your supposed to get some one and tell them to do a sit up

with you holding their head down with like a bandana or something then someone else puts

their ass right in the sit up persons face . then you let go of the bandana !

vomit then funnel the puke into their shampoo/condition/facewash/bodysoap etc.

hopefully the bottles aren't clear.

also could work with piss or shit(if runny enough).

^^^This should only be done when ending a friendship permanently.

Originally for asdjk1, edited to include both above posts.

Some of you kids make me worry. I'm going to check the inside of my shoes first thing, and then I'm going to figure out once and for all what that stink of rotting carcass is around my bed.

I've got the ultimate "prank" to get back your room mate. Hang out with him, smoke some pot, have a drink, and when you're feeling kind of goofy make a few prank phone calls. Then dial up his Dad pass him the phone and tell him it's this asshole that you used to work with. Keep a straight face and tell him to just start yelling when dude picks up the phone. To further foolproof this one, you'll want to get Dad's number and enter it into your phone as "Ben Rube" so as he won't see the number.

yeah' date=' stumble in one night and pee on your roomate. That'll be sure to get 'm back.[/quote']

re-edit

get a bunch of black permemant markers and wait till he passes out and color his whole body a tuxedo

in the morning go in the bathroom first and scrup the toilet with his thoothbrush

get gorilla glue or any type of very strong glue, and glue his cellphone,wallet and other stuff to his celling

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now