Why Do I Live On The Internet?

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Why Do We Lie On The Internet?

I used to like doin that to kids I knew lied about EVERYTHING...I'm sure you all have a friend like that. I'd start talkin bout some movie, make up a hilarious scene, we'd be laughin about it with him goin "HAHA, YEAH", and then you let em know it's completely madeup. You can add a good slap for effect

In response to Rum's post

Why lie? I don't do it in person. I'm fundamentally honest, probably more so than I ought to be.

The idea of lying on the Web is pretty silly.

same here. for me, places like 12oz are a sort of gathering place to meet people even though im not all linked up with im's and all the rest like a lot of people. sometimes im a bit anxious in social settings so its easier for me to just jump online and talk about whatever. i think it sucks how people in real life and on the internet front, not acting like who they really are, regardless of the reason for doing so.

I used to like doin that to kids I knew lied about EVERYTHING...I'm sure you all have a friend like that. I'd start talkin bout some movie, make up a hilarious scene, we'd be laughin about it with him goin "HAHA, YEAH", and then you let em know it's completely madeup. You can add a good slap for effect

In response to Rum's post

haha i like people that lie in real life. Ive had two friends in my life that lied about everything that happend ever. There was one story i remember that this kid jay told me. He said he and his boy stole some navigator or some shit and the police were chasing them. They pushed the navi in a river and blah blah blah it went on and on like this for a hot minute. Then I realized i watched the story he was telling me on hbo the night before. That was great.