EMO TRAIN>???

Hayabusa

last night i was coming home somewhat late at night via train, and to my disgust, the entire train car i was in was filled with skinny, pale emo kids in bitch pants. It was like a bad dream come to life. There was literally no normal person on the damn train except for this older cougar who had the whole librarian/secratary type look going, who was very fuckable.

Is it just me, or is it becoming more popular to be a retarded ass looking white boy who is about as skinny as a twig wearing tight pants that dont even cover their crotch? Fuck off

I just made sure to blast slayer the whole way through in hopes of them all going away.

worst night ever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There was literally no normal person on the damn train except for this older cougar who had the whole librarian/secratary type look going, who was very fuckable.

cougar....

:lol:

and yes, it is more popular "to be a retarded ass looking white boy who is about as skinny as a twig wearing tight pants that dont even cover their crotch."

too bad no one blow up the train

i was about to but then i realized i was on the train too

that cougar was totally undressing me with her eyes. i could sense that she wanted some, and that i was the only one on the train capable of giving her what she desired...

too bad

fucking emo kids

that cougar was totally undressing me with her eyes. i could sense that she wanted some, and that i was the only one on the train capable of giving her what she desired...

too bad

Next time a woman look sat you like that, take you penis out and see what happens:eek:

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Next time a woman look sat you like that' date=' take you penis out and see what happens:eek:[/quote']

Lens your are such a ladies man.

Ha ha, i did that at a show once. i walked up to this group of girls outside in the lot completely wasted and said "aye, you girls wanna see my dick and I pulled it out. One girl actually grabbed it and giggled. Then i put it back and walked off to throw up behind a car (because I felt sick...not because the girl was nasty or because a strange girl grabbed my pud)

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Ha ha' date=' i did that at a show once. i walked up to this group of girls outside in the lot completely wasted and said "aye, you girls wanna see my dick and I pulled it out. One girl actually grabbed it and giggled. Then i put it back and walked off to throw up behind a car (because I felt sick...not because the girl was nasty or because a strange girl grabbed my pud)[/quote']

You should have thrown up on her, to establish your dominance as the Alpha Male. Chicks dig that.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
the roman shower....I've seen japanese girls do that to one another before

You and your sick fantisies, what would your mother think? Those girls where just trying to make their way through college and their you go throwing you dirty money on them to please you. Sick man, sick

Guest spectr

nex time just tell em piebald is playing a show in whatever neighborhood they are most likely to get killed in.

or just start tossing them off the train. also tazers are always fun just taze one of em and watch the rest run and cower in fear then run through the crowd tazing them all until you get off the train.