59/50 new era Caps and hipsters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro
all the hipsters around here are big into these caps:

patrolhats.jpg

I've been rocking these hats (hats N, O, P - solid colours ONLY) for years now.

The ripstop nylon ones are nice for the summer.

Hipsters here rock that too, and I hate it. You are not or ever where hard enough to wear that hat.

I don't know if there is already a thread for this and am to lazy to search, but what the fuck.

Is anyone else the slightest bit annoyed by the fact that hipster/sceansters rock the 'gangster look' 59/50 caps. Shit I was on top of my game long ago with those caps because I acctually watch baseball, now I can't even walk down the street/ go to a party without seeing a million emo bitches with there stright brim to one side and bangs to the other, FUCK it just makes me kinda mad. Sorry if this thread sucks.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I totally agree. I went to high school with a fag who wore "H2O" shirts and shit, so I guess he was into 'hardcore'...I saw him one day with a "diddler" jersey on, and I avoided him on the subway (no idea how he made it home).

The other week, I see that he was making fun of videos on Much Music, wearing one of those hats and covered in tattoos. Dude was a sports hating fag, and now he's rocking the ballcap? How the fuck does that work?

And since I grew my hair, I very rarely wear a hat, but I'll still buy 'em.

I wanna get back into those old Starter hats. The ones with the solid letters across the front. I was sporting those back in '90. Cowboys forever.

my nigga. i wish i could find a Dallas starter pullover that would fit me now. I used to have one in like 94 that was 3 sizes too big for me. that shit was cool back then

my nigga. i wish i could find a Dallas starter pullover that would fit me now. I used to have one in like 94 that was 3 sizes too big for me. that shit was cool back then

Yeah, I never got a Starter pullover, but I used to sport the Apex jacket. The very one that Jimmy Johnson wore in '93, I believe it was. Whatever happened to Starter and Apex?