What makes the best concert?

Soup BDC

Is it the music? The crowd? The venue? What's everyone's favorite setup here? The hip hop concerts I've gone to are alright, but the ammount of uneasy white folk who can't get into it sorta kill my buzz every time. Rock concerts are dope, but I don't get into the music as much since I don't think a single rock band has actually put time into their lyrics since year 2000.

Now last week, thursday or somethin, I was invited to go see a reggae concert at some place off Gilman street, and that was pretty nice. First I'll just say the biggest problem I had was half the singers were white and singing with of course jamacian accents. They were all good, but I'm a racist and a white dude with a jamacian accent is still awkward.

So music was good, venue was dope with a few tables and guinness on tap so I was happy, and the crowd was dope too, I've never seen so many fine girls gettin their groove on at a concert in my LIFE. Everybody just seemed comfortable, relaxed, and having a good time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the energy has to be there. i hate going to hip hop shows where all the trendy nerdy white kids are looking at everyone else all self-concious and shit. fuck that, have a good fucking time and unfold your arms you pieces of shit. i should go to some reggae shows. jazz clubs are tight too.

oh man...its those pregos again.

anyway....the first thing you must have in order to have an amazing show is the words "21 and over only" on the flier. after that you have to make sure there are no hip hop acts on the bill. once you have those two crucial things in place you are ready for an awesome show. from there you need an amazing band, a sound guy thats worth a shit. a wrecking crew to deal with drunk assholes who find their way onto the dance floor, a ton of friends and a few good sing-alongs.

either that or just go see someone like godspeed or mono. those bands are so good it doesnt even matter whats going on around you because you arent paying attention to anything but having your dick kicked in via walls of sound.