Tips for using markers?

monst3r

Anyone have any tips for using markers? I use pencil to sketch my shit out, but then when I fill it in with markers I always hate how it looks. Anyway to improve my skill with markers, and any tips you can give me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

???

What you talking about Willis?

Like fades and shit?

Fades = buy better makers that has diffrent shades of the same color

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Allright... I'll have to get some better ones' date=' I'm just talking about fades and bevels and stuff.[/quote']

Fades, buy a really good set of markers. But unless you live your graff in blackbooks then I wouldnt, cause them shits is expensive. Bevels = samething, a good set of primacolors should work.

I dont encourage peopleto do illegal things, but markers are a must steal, pretty expensive but rly small, i got atleast 100 dollars worth on my last run, they usually set up in these pidgeon hole tpye of things, reminds me rly of those mailboxes in apartments. anyway stufdf them in ur pocket quckly and make sure you get different shades of similar colors.

Anyone have any tips for using markers? I use pencil to sketch my shit out' date=' but then when I fill it in with markers I always hate how it looks. Anyway to improve my skill with markers, and any tips you can give me?[/quote']

here's a tip for your marker problem.....sell them, give'em away or throw'em away.

You basically want a magical, quick and easy way to get good fast. It doesn't happen like that.

There's this crazy concept called PRACTICE. You may have heard of it on television or the radio. Try looking into it sometime

i would suggest opening your eyes and perusing the markers thread.

if you can actually digest information, you might learn something

the idiocy of this thread suggests you are beyond help, however

don't start anymore threads.

go to the beginner's thread stickied on the page for more info/questions